Sign in to follow this  
Khadafi

What went to perfect in Eritrea but so bad in kilil 5? More rants.

Haatu   

Hobbesian_Brute;978440 wrote:
KL 5'aad is full of Mad Mullahs, irrational, petty and dumb man childs, eritreans are mature, adults when compared to the infantile somalis. we shouldn't even compare, its day and night

Hobbesian we call them galti where I come from. This is what galti means:

foreigner; barbarian; country bumpkin, hick, ignorant person from the interior :D

am not from xamar, never been there, i was born and brought up in east africa. whenever i interact with folks directly from Somalia esp your area, i feel like an adult around schizophrenic children. i have eritrean friends , they are cool and calm people.

Hobbesian_Brute;978498 wrote:
am not from xamar, never been there, i was born and brought up in east africa. whenever i interact with folks directly from Somalia esp your area, i feel like an adult around schizophrenic children. i have eritrean friends , they are cool and calm people.

You're just trying to make a point, if I was Eritrean you would've said the exact opposite. Tell me are OG's getting raped by Bedouins in Sinai? Organs stolen from them whilst they try to reach Israel?

Is it the OG's that get beaten up and form the no. 1 of illegal immigrants in Libya?

Is it OG's that play football in another country then claim asylum (national team, not some ciyaal team)?

OG-Nia might have it bad but it's not even 50% as bad as Eritrea.

Haatu;978496 wrote:
Hobbesian we call them galti where I come from. This is what galti means:

foreigner; barbarian; country bumpkin, hick, ignorant person from the interior
:D

Last time I checked Wardheer was in OG-land or are you one of the smaller parasites that have been used as cannon fodder against the ONLF?

MM, i don't blame you though, if your people had access to the sea you would've been exposed to the xadaraha kale dunida ka jira, but unfortunately your land-locked in the interior. this has resulted in cali beestinimo syndrome. on the positive side, am sure the younger educated kids don't behave like you or their fathers and grandads.

Haatu   

Mad_Mullah;978501 wrote:
Last time I checked Wardheer was in OG-land or are you one of the smaller parasites that have been used as cannon fodder against the ONLF?

War I'm from the reer that OWNS wardeer so keep quite :D