Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Somaliland: President Silanyo Tours Eastern Regions

Madaxweyne Siilaanyo Oo Xadhiga Ka Jaray mashaariic Laga Fuliyay Berbera

Madaxweynaha Somaliland ayaa mashaariic horumarineed oo laga hirgeliyay guud ahaan magaalada Berbera ee xarunta gobolka Saaxil maanta xadhiga ka jaray.

Mashaariicdan oo ay hirgeliyeen maamulka dekeda iyo maamulka degamada Berbera, kuwaasoo isugu jiray dhismeyaal lagu kordhiyay dekeda, qalab casri ah oo dekeda loo keenay iyo waddooyin ay tiro badan oo ay hirgelisay dawladda hoose ee magaaladda Berbera.

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

Axmed_Siilaanyo_oo_Berbera_ka_hadlay_7.J

STOIC   

My Somali geography sucks..this will be North-West right? How come the First Lady is in every SL picture while You rarely see president Hassan's wife

Somalia   

Northern would suffice and the town is looking great. The Siilaanyo administration seems to have devoted more to the port town, it is Somaliland's economic hub so developing it should remain a top priority rather than focusing on inland towns.

Haatu   

STOIC;977729 wrote:
My Somali geography sucks..this will be North-West right? How come the First Lady is in every SL picture while You rarely see president Hassan's wife

We barely get to see the PM and you're talking about the First Lady :D

STOIC   

Haha I take the good-natured teasig there, tell me though is this MadMullah guy a supporter of Jubaland express or just another disgruntled Khatumite? I don't like his obsession with the Complexion of people

One comment = obsession? I am with the truth Saxib. I support Khaatumo leaving SL - I also support Somaliland's recognition - I also support Jubbaland.

Daawo Sawirada:Madaxweyne Siilaanyo Oo Xadhiga Ka Jaray Kuliyad Cusub Oo Lagu Tababari Doono Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliliand

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Md.Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) ayaa maanta xadhiga ka jaray Kuliyada Cusub oo lagu Tababari Doono Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliland.

11112.jpg

ssss3.jpg

qqqq1.jpg

pppp9.jpg

mmmm.jpg

hhh1.jpg

cccc7.jpg

cc.jpg

zzzz1.jpg

I never liked the "give everyone a free day from work/school so they can salute the president" it helps create dictators by making them feel like kings and is very 3 world-ish.

Tallaabo   

Mad_Mullah;977834 wrote:
I never liked the "give everyone a free day from work/school so they can salute the president" it helps create dictators by making them feel like kings and is very 3 world-ish.

So true. Our culture idolises leadership and helps create dictators and despots. Its no wonder why Somalis fought each other for the pass 23 years and are still on each other's throats because they keep supporting their clan's strong man to be treated with such pomp and ceremony. It is all about faan and fatoosh.