Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Kenyans taking the risk in the capital

This is why I hate it when Somalis talk about racism against them:

we dont need kenyans, tell them to gtfo their government is already trying to domesticate certain regions in Somalia and we dont need more Bantu, we should send all Bantus and half Bantus back to Kenya and Tanzania were they belong. Jareer ma jiro, jareerta somali ma ahaan

Mad_Mullah;977710 wrote:
This is why I hate it when Somalis talk about racism against them:

I couldn't care less about Kenyans, it's the insults directed towards Somali Bantus that concern me. I've always been amazed at how so many people can hold these ignorant views in the diaspora, and I'm not one to be easily disturbed by racism.

Somalia   

Blackflash;977722 wrote:
I couldn't care less about Kenyans, it's the insults directed towards Somali Bantus that concern me.

Agreed.

here in the nation's capital, there are plenty of Kenyans, both the Somali sujuites sort but also the bantu sangududes types. they're generally great people. they have an excellent work ethic and i'd hire them before i consider Somali applicants. Somali workers are very lazy. they're not very punctual either nor are they able to work to the Kenyan standards.

with peace and stability Mogadishu will be the biggest economic hub in East Africa . With Peace and stability Somali businessman are going to dominate African market ..

Al: you know Ester you've been here for many a years now and we're very proud to have you working with us. thanks for operating on my left ear last week. i promised we'd discuss your terms of employment......... would you be interested in a 10% salary increase? we must look after our workers, you know.

Ester Obiko: indeed, your auditory tube or pharyngotympanic tube, the tube that links the nasopharynx to the middle ear warranted to be.accurately reconfigured. it was my pleasurable honour my most excellent sir. indeed, and regrettably, one must decline your offer of renegotiating my contractual obligations to this establishment.

Al: ....you may have to explain that to me in simple language Ester. i knew you were a qualified architect but had no idea you were a qualified ear surgeon, too.

Ester Obiko: ok. basically, i would like to resign with immediate effect.....within the terms of my contract.

Al:....that's terrible? you know very well this company was your idea, your work built this company and your work is the best i have seen in this country. you cannot leave us.....you're too important Ester.

Ester Obiko: my good man........ understandably, this is not intended to show ungratefulness.....you know, my latter day saint convictions run deep. our Lord John Smith forbade us from expressing compendious contemptuous to folks. one must acknowledge by way of acknowledgments that you're a professional colleague. i have NEVER admittedly observed a human with your extraordinarily extraordinary mechanisms in the field of labour.

Al: i see?

Ester Obiko: one is gladiolus to our sympathetic symbiosis, my good gentleman.

Al: what is the problem Ester? talk to me.

Ester Obiko: my honorable gentleman, my concerns are not at discordance with unsettling my energies and our delightful synergies.

Al: gartay?

Ester Oiriki: our exact sentiments are in unison.

Al:: so......what will you do?

Ester Obiko my nairobi university buddy has occupational obligations for one in the administrative city of Garowe in Puntland Region, Somalia Federal Government.

Al: i see, 40% Ester?

Ester Obiko: 14% and we are cruising like it was 1969 in Miami, Flordia?

Al and Ester Oiriki laugh together. Al delegates the day's activities to Ester. she goes home to cook mixed-fruits Ugali as a treat for the successful negotiations.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x 1450. l LOVE KENYANS, WALAHI. :P:p:p;););)

Maqane   

Blackflash;977722 wrote:
I couldn't care less about Kenyans, it's the insults directed towards Somali Bantus that concern me. I've always been amazed at how so many people can hold these ignorant views in the diaspora, and I'm not one to be easily disturbed by racism.

+1

Maqaayadda The Village la yiraahdo ku taalay agagaarka isbitaalka Digfeer markaa tagay waxaa maamule ka ahayd mid Kiinyaati ah. Daqiiqad daqiiqad ayee musqusha u soo fiirineysay inay nadiif tahay iyo in kale, daqiiqad daqiiqad ayee meelaha indhaha u soo marineysay. Soomaalida kale meesha ka shaqeynaaye adeegyaal iska ahaayeen.

Dagaalada sokeeye ibtilo weyn ayee keeneen. Dadkii waxgaradka ahaa waaka wada baxeen, waa isku soo haray dad aan aasaaskii waxba ka fahmeynin. Shirkad Turkiga u dhalatay ayee ahayd markee u dhiibtay inay dhisaan mishibiyeeriyada Xamar qaarkood kuwa Soomaali ah. Markee bilaabeen, Turkigiina arkeen weyba ka yaabeen sidee u qaabdarnaayeen waxee dhiseen. Raali ahaada la yiri. Turkigii injineeradooda keensadeen oo daba taagnaa Soomaalidii.

Saraha dhaadheer dhan Xamar laga dhisooyo Soomaali ma dhisooyaan, shisheeye ayaa wada gadaal taagan oo kor ka kala socdo. Siligii lagu wareejiye garoonka Xamar Turkiga ayaa gacmahooda ku dhisaayee iyo Soomaali loo sheegaaye waxee sameynaayeen.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;977745 wrote:
Al:
you know Ester you've been here for many a years now and we're very proud to have you working with us. thanks for operating on my left ear last week. i promised we'd discuss your terms of employment......... would you be interested in a 10% salary increase? we must look after our workers, you know.

Ester Obiko
: indeed, your auditory tube or pharyngotympanic tube, the tube that links the nasopharynx to the middle ear warranted to be.accurately reconfigured. it was my pleasurable honour my most excellent sir. indeed, and regrettably, one must decline your offer of renegotiating my contractual obligations to this establishment.

Al:
....you may have to explain that to me in simple language Ester. i knew you were a qualified architect but had no idea you were a qualified ear surgeon, too.

Ester Obiko
: ok. basically, i would like to resign with immediate effect.....within the terms of my contract.

Al:
....that's terrible? you know very well this company was your idea, your work built this company and your work is the best i have seen in this country. you cannot leave us.....you're too important Ester.

Ester Obiko
: my good man........ understandably, this is not intended to show ungratefulness.....you know, my latter day saint convictions run deep. our Lord John Smith forbade us from expressing compendious contemptuous to folks. one must acknowledge by way of acknowledgments that you're a professional colleague. i have NEVER admittedly observed a human with your extraordinarily extraordinary mechanisms in the field of labour.

Al:
i see?

Ester Obiko
: one is gladiolus to our sympathetic symbiosis, my good gentleman.

Al:
what is the problem Ester? talk to me.

Ester Obiko
: my honorable gentleman, my concerns are not at discordance with unsettling my energies and our delightful synergies.

Al:
gartay?

Ester Oiriki
: our exact sentiments are in unison.

Al:
: so......what will you do?

Ester Obiko
my nairobi university buddy has occupational obligations for one in the administrative city of Garowe in Puntland Region, Somalia Federal Government.

Al:
i see, 40% Ester?

Ester Obiko
: 14% and we are cruising like it was 1969 in Miami, Flordia?

Al and Ester Oiriki laugh together. Al delegates the day's activities to Ester. she goes home to cook mixed-fruits Ugali as a treat for the successful negotiations.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x 1450. l LOVE KENYANS, WALAHI.
:P
:p:p;)
;)
;)

Oo miyaad dhago beeshay xaaji AL. Markii horeba umaad baahnayn dhago ileen SOL ayaa dhago kuu ah:p