Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

VIDEO: Young, Muslim, Somali, Female and Western - Interesting Interview with two Xalimos

*Blessed;977592 wrote:

El Punto --
he has an issue with xalimos - from the jaariyad to the average girl on TV
:D

you can't say things like that. just because you're privy to my personal affairs........doesn't give you the right to make snide little comments about my person. kindly edit, adigoo mudane, abti. wa ku sidee? :D

^ you needn't apologies. :mad: but i'll accept any books you have. i've got almost 800 now. mashallah. :)

i'm going to do what every successful black man does, ma garatay? i'm going to marry naag cadaan because the xalimos are pathetic little creatures, aren't they? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. :P

ElPunto;977587 wrote:
^I'll take your word for it - Alz was always a head case!

just watch the clip and make your own mind up, abti.

it's all there, if you don't believe me. that Ismahan said she doesn't practice. she thinks she's liberated. ya u sheega she's lulling herself into a false sense of been iyo faataadhuug-ism. i bet she goes out for 'drinks' with the colleagues at work, too. the nerve of some self-aggrandising xalimos........clearly knows no bounds.

Rahima   

Alpha Blondy;977627 wrote:

i'm going to do what every successful black man does, ma garatay? i'm going to marry naag cadaan because the xalimos are pathetic little creatures, aren't they? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
:P

Good idea Alpha.

Great clip overall- agreed with almost all of it.

Yeee she took some biology class where skeletal unveiled and certain organs taught in public....subxaanalaa , unislamic.

you certainly go to hell if you doctor looking at all these naked bodies......subxaanlaa, dhakhtaradu diintii way ka baxeen.

Khayr   

*Blessed;977582 wrote:
So being articulate, educated and employed = lost? No wonder half our men in the west are losers!!!

Ouch! I guess its acceptable to disrespect Somali men these days.

The bottom feeders are always damned.

Reeyo   

I have that hijab!- Thanks for sharing Al, some good points made, although it was too simplistic and too many stereotype leading questions.

Especially the weird uncharacteristic statements like 'Somali women are a oppressed, quiet, walking behind their husband images'--Which London does she occupy?