Sign in to follow this  
metta

Why are we Africans poor, unintelligent and hopeless?

Haatu   

gooni;977561 wrote:
Dadkoo dhan waxaa dhalay awoowe aadam,balse waxaan maqlay allahu aclam ,wiilka madow intuusan madow noqon yuu ka naxiyay awoowe aadan oo jiifa ama hurda,subixii markuu soo toosayna waxaa la arkay asagoo madow

Awoowe aadan wuxuu furihii dhaxalka u dhiibay wiilkii kale oo cadaa wuxuuna kula dardaarmay inuu gacanta hayo weligiis.

Wiilkii cadaa wuu fuliyay dar daarankii aabihiis,waad aragtaa waxay qaxooti qaabileen markii raashinku naga go'o way noogusoo daraan ayagoo og in afrikaanku barwaaqo dhex jiifo

tusaale,, maska ama halaqa afrikaanku waa dilaa cadaankuna wuu rabeeyaa suntiisana daawo nooga dhigaa wax la yaab leh baa meeshaas ku jira durbaanka iyo farxadu waa markaan dharegno kaliya

Acuudi billah. Are you Christian because this isn't Muslim belief.

Tallaabo, Siyaad wouldn't have done that had everyone continued to obey him till the day of judgement but that's besides the point.

Wadani, you and me would get along just fine :D

Haatu   

Cambuulo iyo bun;977601 wrote:
Im sure you would :mad:

Well check this defeatist HAG out. I bet you identify yourself as 'Black' as well.

Mad_Mullah;977319 wrote:
If Siyad Bare stayed we would be at Egypt's level but every country has their version of HAG that keeps them down -- celebrating the building of a hotel by a man living in London and getting food from Turks.

Aar kani muxuu leeyahay?

This is Egypt in the 70s:

549183_403310786375978_742856433_n.jpg

You cant funk with that bro.

Wadani   

fdama;977548 wrote:
If it wasn't for Siad Barre and his crew, and their dictatorial, tyrannical policies there would be no SNM and the like. I would rather live in a state of war fighting for my rights and freedoms than live as a third-class citizens like we did in the North. Oppression creates resistance.That is ultimately what happened.

Is Africa doomed? Yes, it is. Not only because of tyrannical regimes, but because of an unenterprising people that cannot sniff out an opportunity when they see one. I mean, how many times have you seen Africans running big successful corporations in Africa? Hardly. Its always foreigners - particularly, the whites, the Indians and other Asians and Arabs. Even basic operations like running a Safari, are not managed by Black Africans. You see that every time you watch the wildlife shows on TV. Its always a White tour guide and dumb Bantus driving and doing the labour.

Today, you cannot compare the economies of South Korea and Kenya. If you look at the historical statistics, at the time of independence, Kenya had a higher GDP than S. Korea. Today, S.Korea is wealthier than many, if not most Sub-Saharan economies combined.

We can't even get cuisine right! When is the last time you saw a top Nigerian or Senegalese or Angolan restaurant in your city? Or when was the last time you heard anyone speak positively about African food? I don't blame them. Seriously, who can get exited about fufu, Ugali and Jollof rice? Yuck! Somali food is no exception either. I mean its just a mish-mash of Arabic, Italian, Indian and African foods. Nothing really authentically Somali. So why did I bring up cuisine? Well, it has the capability of elevating a nation or a whole continent. Look at what Thai food did for Thailand and Italian food for Italy. It also brings in the dollars. Another lost opportunity.

What a way to make your SOL debut. Let me just start by asking you a simple question? Did siyaad's tyranny and oppression of the Isa@q clan precede the creation of the SNM or did he begin his crackdowns after this rebel group, working for Ethiopian interests, came into being?

And as for including the proud and enterprising Somalis in your mostly accurate tirade against Africans, u either don't know much about Somalis or your confusing their regrettable, but temporary, current state of affairs precipitated by the collapse of the Somali gov, as a reflection of the abiding character of the Somali people, which I guarantee will shock the world if we manage to get real governance in place.

Wadani   

Allyourbase;977625 wrote:
Aar kani muxuu leeyahay?

Have u seen the khaleej states in the 70's?

Wadani   

Tallaabo;977552 wrote:
NO you would not be wining(akhas) and dining in fine cafes and restaurants. No Mr naïve, if it wasn't for the SNM heroes you would be a pile of unidentified bones in a mass grave.

Hmmm...lets see. Hargaysa was bombed in 1988, yet the SNM was created in 1981, not vice versa. In fact those mass graves wouldn't even exist if SNM didn't lay siege to Hargaysa and Burco in 1988.

Allyourbase;977625 wrote:
Aar kani muxuu leeyahay?

Tahrir Square and the city center were mainly built by the British, Cairo was a very important city same in Yemen, look at Aden and how good that city looks. British built it.

Tallaabo   

Wadani;977632 wrote:
Hmmm...lets see. Hargaysa was bombed in 1988, yet the SNM was created in 1981, not vice versa. In fact those mass graves wouldn't even exist if SNM didn't lay siege to Hargaysa and Burco in 1988.

You need to learn some history lessons from your relatives who saw it all before filling these pages with garbage.

gooni   

What is the Muslims belief for the back people?

noo faa'iidee shekh haatu

Diinta muslinku ma ogola cunsuriyad ama midab kala sooc tan injiilkuna sidoo kale towreedku sidoo kale ahlu kitaab iyo diimahoo dhan way kasoo hor jeedaan kala sooca,taas layskuma hayo

Sir Answer the question metta asks if you can what is wrong with the African people

Anigu jawaab waan waayay aan ka ahayn sheekadaas aan mar maqlay. mana ogayn inay bible'ka ku qorantahay

Wadani   

Tallaabo;977664 wrote:
You need to learn some history lessons from your relatives who saw it all before filling these pages with garbage.

I was almost killed in the bombing of Hargaysa in 1988, so u have no right to lecture me. I'm just not an emotional wreck and perpetual victim like u and ur ilk.

Haatu   

Wadani;977679 wrote:
I was almost killed in the bombing of Hargaysa in 1988, so u have no right to lecture me. I'm just not an emotional wreck and perpetual victim like u and ur ilk.

Now here's a proud iSelector :D The rest of ya'll can learn from him.

Gooni, sheekadaas is much much worse than what you heard. They say wiilka baa duqa fara xumeeyey asagoo jiifa (najeynaa) deetana wuu habaaray. And they claim that's how he turned black and his offspring were also cursed to be black and the lowliest of mankind. As you can probably tell it's all garbage that comes from the Europeans and their inherent racism. As for where Black people come from, Allah created them that way.