Sign in to follow this  
metta

Why are we Africans poor, unintelligent and hopeless?

Wadani;977464 wrote:
lool, Bro if it wasn't for SNM, SSDF and USC I wouldn't be here in the frozen tundras of Canada. Instead I would probably be a high flying politician, academic or businessman wining and dining in the fine cafes and and restuarants of Hargaysa and Xamar.

if it wasn't for the SNM, i wouldn't be here, today. the same SNM......your little laan-gaab ehlu naar clan were mysteriously in lower numbers............. but who today outnumber most in the mujaahid accolades. y'all are pathetic. if i were up to me, i'd xasuuq y'all one by one. STFU you sand-dwelling piece of human excrement.

this thread is gonna delete......so feel free to insult me back. you dishonorable pig.

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;977469 wrote:
if it wasn't for the SNM, i wouldn't be here, today. the same SNM......your little laan-gaab ehlu naar clan were mysteriously in lower numbers............. but who today outnumber most in the mujaahid accolades. y'all are pathetic. if i were up to me, i'd xasuuq y'all one by one. STFU you sand-dwelling piece of human excrement.

this thread is gonna delete......so feel free to insult me back. you dishonorable pig.

Listen u daanyeer, I give u 24 hours to evacuate Hargaysa, the seat of the Sand-dweller sultanate for the past two centuries, u fish-eating Jesus-Moses maryoalool laangaab.

Wadani;977474 wrote:
Listen u daanyeer, I give u 24 hours to evacuate Hargaysa, the seat of the Sand-dweller sultanate for the past two centuries, u fish-eating Jesus-Moses maryoalool laangaab.

you're a ciyaal and a Somalilander from a distance.

sidadaradeed ilama haboona in hada la soo faqfaqo danbiyo hore, let's end this convo. i've got nothing to say to you anymore, abti.

thanks,

Al.

Wadani;977464 wrote:
lool, Bro if it wasn't for SNM, SSDF and USC I wouldn't be here in the frozen tundras of Canada. Instead I would probably be a high flying politician, academic or businessman wining and dining in the fine cafes and and restuarants of Hargaysa and Xamar.

Look at this fool stop this bs

I think the differences among Somalis are more intriguing. I have no facts or figures to back my claim, but from experience it seems as if there is no such thing as a Somali of average intelligence. Every single Somali I've met is either several bricks short of a load or masking latent genius.

Wadani;977464 wrote:

I'd probably be a Muslim:D

Alpha Blondy;977459 wrote:
:D
:D:D:D:D:D

statement of the week, y'all.

it tells me you're a pathetic sand-dwelling little i.door. abti, miyaad isku xishootan. some of y'all count the habro-habro skirmishes of the mid 1990s as the second civil war of SL. caadi maha dadkan, walle.

waloweynta waxba ha istusin, wa la garanaya waaxa tihin eh.

+ 1000 :D

why Africans r poor is a valid question but Somalis show their predictable clannishness and uninteligability as the debate drags on!

It's high time selective few have their own corner of SOL and no one else be able to post.

fdama   

Wadani;977464 wrote:

If it wasn't for Siad Barre and his crew, and their dictatorial, tyrannical policies there would be no SNM and the like. I would rather live in a state of war fighting for my rights and freedoms than live as a third-class citizens like we did in the North. Oppression creates resistance.That is ultimately what happened.

Is Africa doomed? Yes, it is. Not only because of tyrannical regimes, but because of an unenterprising people that cannot sniff out an opportunity when they see one. I mean, how many times have you seen Africans running big successful corporations in Africa? Hardly. Its always foreigners - particularly, the whites, the Indians and other Asians and Arabs. Even basic operations like running a Safari, are not managed by Black Africans. You see that every time you watch the wildlife shows on TV. Its always a White tour guide and dumb Bantus driving and doing the labour.

Today, you cannot compare the economies of South Korea and Kenya. If you look at the historical statistics, at the time of independence, Kenya had a higher GDP than S. Korea. Today, S.Korea is wealthier than many, if not most Sub-Saharan economies combined.

We can't even get cuisine right! When is the last time you saw a top Nigerian or Senegalese or Angolan restaurant in your city? Or when was the last time you heard anyone speak positively about African food? I don't blame them. Seriously, who can get exited about fufu, Ugali and Jollof rice? Yuck! Somali food is no exception either. I mean its just a mish-mash of Arabic, Italian, Indian and African foods. Nothing really authentically Somali. So why did I bring up cuisine? Well, it has the capability of elevating a nation or a whole continent. Look at what Thai food did for Thailand and Italian food for Italy. It also brings in the dollars. Another lost opportunity.

Tallaabo   

nuune;977318 wrote:
If you believe that you are poor, unintelligent and hopeless,
then you are indeed
!

And if you believe you are rich, intelligent, and hopeful when you are not then you are deluded:D

Saalax   

If wasn't for SNM you would have been a second class in your own land. Be thankful SNM and USC sent Siad Bare to Nigeria.

Tallaabo   

Wadani;977464 wrote:

NO you would not be wining(akhas) and dining in fine cafes and restaurants. No Mr naïve, if it wasn't for the SNM heroes you would be a pile of unidentified bones in a mass grave.

gooni   

Dadkoo dhan waxaa dhalay awoowe aadam,balse waxaan maqlay allahu aclam ,wiilka madow intuusan madow noqon yuu ka naxiyay awoowe aadan oo jiifa ama hurda,subixii markuu soo toosayna waxaa la arkay asagoo madow

Awoowe aadan wuxuu furihii dhaxalka u dhiibay wiilkii kale oo cadaa wuxuuna kula dardaarmay inuu gacanta hayo weligiis.

Wiilkii cadaa wuu fuliyay dar daarankii aabihiis,waad aragtaa waxay qaxooti qaabileen markii raashinku naga go'o way noogusoo daraan ayagoo og in afrikaanku barwaaqo dhex jiifo

tusaale,, maska ama halaqa afrikaanku waa dilaa cadaankuna wuu rabeeyaa suntiisana daawo nooga dhigaa wax la yaab leh baa meeshaas ku jira durbaanka iyo farxadu waa markaan dharegno kaliya