Sign in to follow this  
metta

Why are we Africans poor, unintelligent and hopeless?

metta   

I don't know why it is taboo to address this topic. Africans hate to acknowledge it. Or if they do, they blame the white man for their problems.

Why is every single African country the state it is today? We don't even have 1 African country that can be compared with to N.A, Europe, Australia or Japan, SK, Taiwan, etc.

When will there be a rich, technologically advanced, developed and highly educated Africa?

Year 5000?

If Siyad Bare stayed we would be at Egypt's level but every country has their version of HAG that keeps them down -- celebrating the building of a hotel by a man living in London and getting food from Turks.

metta   

Somalia would have not have been at Egypt's level. Only a few roads were even paved by 1991. We were entirely dependent on aid. I mean entirely dependent. All we would have had was peace, which is good. But we would be poor then too.

Why do people think Somalia was advanced before the war? It was worse economically then than now.

Wadani   

Subsaharan Africans (excluding the Horn) have less native intelligence compared to other peoples of the world. Somalia could have even surpassed Egypt in terms of development if the war off 77 had either been won or not been waged to begin with.

Wadani;977370 wrote:
Subsaharan Africans (excluding the Horn) have less native intelligence compared to other peoples of the world
. Somalia could have even surpassed Egypt in terms of development if the war off 77 had either been won or not been waged to begin with.

That's a big statement. But you'd act all disgusted if a Cadaan said that.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;977377 wrote:
That's a big statement. But you'd act all disgusted if a Cadaan said that.

No I wouldn't. Bro, I'm Isa@q and i'm anti-SNM...that should tell u something about me. If something is the truth then its the truth, and I won't let emotions or allegiances cloud my ability to formulate a rational opinion based on the facts.

Reeyo   

Checks the mirror.

I am not poor

Not ******

Nor hopeless.

Oh and I am, most certainly, African.

Cheers Nuune.

Haatu   

I am not poor, neither am I rich. I am not unintelligent, in fact every classroom I have ever walked into, I went in with the belief I am the most gifted there. I am not hopeless as I have hope in Allah providing.

But you Herr Metta, you are unintelligent as you cannot see your own potential. You are hopeless as you wallow in your own self-pity. And by God you are poor as you seem to lack the faith that Allah will provide.

Haatu;977391 wrote:
I am not poor, neither am I rich. I am not unintelligent, in fact every classroom I have ever walked into, I went in with the belief I am the most gifted there. I am not hopeless as I have hope in Allah providing.

But you Herr Metta, you are unintelligent as you cannot see your own potential. You are hopeless as you wallow in your own self-pity. And by God you are poor as you seem to lack the faith that Allah will provide.

maxaa iska galay waxaad qortay iyo topicaan bal,? also address the message, and don't attack the messenger

Haatu   

Hobbesian_Brute;977398 wrote:
maxaa iska galay waxaad qortay iyo topicaan bal,? also address the message, and don't attack the messenger

Inaar I see your Somali is improving. Tell whoever teaches you at HQ they're doing a great job ;)

Bloody basaas. Uff.

Besides, if the poster equates Africa's poverty with lack of intelligence then they don't deserve a serious reply.

Wadani   

Haatu;977391 wrote:

Haatu it's never a good idea to cite an exception to the rule when the preponderance of a thing/phenomenon is being discussed. In my estimation, the law of averages would place u towards the end of the right side of the bell curve if a representative sample of Africans was used as the population for a study. U would still place to the right of the median if the sample only included cadaans, cushites etc, but not nearly as deviated from the mean.

Haatu   

Wadani;977406 wrote:
Haatu it's never a good idea to cite an exception to the rule when the prepondernance of a thing/phenomenon is being discussed. The law of averages would place u towards the end of the right side of the bell curve if a representative sample of Africans was used as the population for a study. U would still place to the right of the median if the sample only included cadaans, cushites etc, but not as nearly as deviated from the mean.

What the hell. Inaar malaha waad isku buuday :D What the hell does this mean? Are you calling me a laangaab? :D