Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Pakistani Man charged with killing 7 month old Somali baby.

Hobbesian_Brute;977371 wrote:
i am not an atheist, i take what i love from the occident, the orient and any other culture for that matter.

So you are a Christian?

STOIC   

Why do you have to lump as all together then? My opinions are my own and not a reflection of all Somalis. Everyone holds their own prejudice. My experience with that community may not be the same of the next Farax that logs in..I personally know Somalis who are happily married to them. Now my question is why do you think my prejudice is a reflection of all Somalis?

STOIC;977393 wrote:
Why do you have to lump as all together then? My opinions are my own and not a reflection of all Somalis. Everyone holds their own prejudice. My experience with that community may not be the same of the next Farax that logs in..I personally know Somalis who are happily married to them. Now my question is why do you think my prejudice is a reflection of all Somalis?

I never said all Somalis I said you people, as in people that are reading/commenting on this thread -- most of whom were racist against Indians. Is this like that movie "Tropic Thunder" when the Cadaan says "I can't believe you people." And the fake black guy automatically thinks he's talking about black people in general.

Hobbesian_Brute;977402 wrote:
i have no cadaan friends, but plenty of carab friends. i am not joking, most are yemen, saudis and sudanese. nice people

War waxan Twilight Zone miya, weren't you the one that hated Arabs, especially Sudanis. Confusing times.