Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Pakistani Man charged with killing 7 month old Somali baby.

Wadani;977309 wrote:
War ninyahoo maxaa shisheeyaha lagaa siyaa? Qof Soomaali ah oo hindi ammaanayu maantaa iigu horaysa. Smh.

That's because you people are still living in bushes. You people aren't intellectual or capable of thinking for yourselves. If the title of the thread was Afghan you all would've said that you never liked them etc.

STOIC   

I guess we are intellectually inferior and he is a superstar! What I have said maybe a bit uncalled for, and I will dare not say in front of a civil people. The once i met Money is their God.I have good friends who are not married just because they can't find other doctors to marry. These are people who are supposed to be religious and all that..I have seen them personally talk behind African Americans and call them names..I have warned them severely against those kind of prejudice around me.Who the heck they think I'm some middle Eastern?I'm as black as my AA folks...I don't like them, but if they are your cup of tea then Goodluck..

STOIC   

Srilanka? nope i am as black as Mike Tyson.I can't count how many times they said but 'stoic we don't view you as African American'..hoyathaa usheeg..and these are people with advanced degrees...I like my Guyanese Indians..they don't even speak Hindi..they are different breed.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;977313 wrote:
That's because you people are still living in bushes. You people aren't intellectual or capable of thinking for yourselves. If the title of the thread was Afghan you all would've said that you never liked them etc.

Your self-hate knows no bounds ma is tidhi. You should drop the username, because the Sayyid would not be happy with the views u express here on SOL.

STOIC;977338 wrote:
Srilanka? nope i am as black as Mike Tyson.I can't count how many times they said but 'stoic we don't view you as African American'..hoyathaa usheeg..and these are people with advanced degrees...

caajib,

abti,

STOICoooow,

sand-dwellers weligood lagama maqal lagumana sheegin hadalka soo kale. marnabana kamaan fileyn inaad ku hadasho waxaan qashinka ah, ruunti. sababtaad uu aflagaadeneysa dadka sharafta leh baal noo sheeg, adigoo mudane waliba.

STOIC;977333 wrote:
I guess we are intellectually inferior and he is a superstar! What I have said maybe a bit uncalled for, and I will dare not say in front of a civil people. The once i met Money is their God.I have good friends who are not married just because they can't find other doctors to marry. These are people who are supposed to be religious and all that..I have seen them personally talk behind African Americans and call them names..
I have warned them severely against those kind of prejudice around me.
Who the heck they think I'm some middle Eastern?I'm as black as my AA folks...I don't like them, but if they are your cup of tea then Goodluck..

tan oo kale lagama hadlo ee waxaa lagu soo koobaa akhas akhas.

i have reported this expletive-ridden insult against our fellow humans. never before have i witnessed such discrimination. i will not tolerate such prejudice around me. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wadani;977344 wrote:
Your self-hate knows no bounds ma is tidhi. You should drop the username, because the Sayyid would not be happy with the views u express here on SOL.

Self hatred? This is proof of what I mean, no intellectual capacity what so ever. Just because I'm insulting you I'm hating on the Somali race? If you see some Ciyaal sooq and you call him a lowlife are you also self hating? Should you respect/rate someone just because they are from the same country?

STOIC;977338 wrote:
Srilanka? nope i am as black as Mike Tyson.I can't count how many times they said but 'stoic we don't view you as African American'..hoyathaa usheeg..and these are people with advanced degrees...I like my Guyanese Indians..they don't even speak Hindi..they are different breed.

You shouldn't be surprised at Indians not considering you the same when Somalis themselves don't consider themselves the same as AA or here in the UK as Jamaicans. Dadka madowga or even worse Adoons they call them and just because you're black as the night is dark doesn't mean you look like them. Most AAs re lighter than Somalis but we still look different.

Truth is you talk big behind your keyboards but if you saw one in real life you'd be akhi we're all Muslims akhi. Fake and racist cowards. Plus look at the Jaaliyada in Karachi/Hayderabad and see how well we are treated. Respect yo selves.

+ it's funny how Somalis want to connect themselves to Oprah Winfrey/Chris Brown and Denzel Washington but at the same time shunning the Somali Bantu population.

Yacni when they see Will Smith it's all we're all black bla bla but when they see some gangbangers they change their attitude.

Hobbesian_Brute;977358 wrote:
of course they are Paki gangs in the UK like an epidemic, what do you know about it you ******* jabaroni, they are in the new constantly for grooming young white girls for sex.

I know they don't teach you how to read in Gaalo Academy but I said Indian:

"You're a joke. You hate everyone. Indians are hardworking people wherever you go. Even heard of Indian ciyaal sooq gangs in the US? No. In the UK? No.

Somalis can learn a thing or two from them. "

Spend more time reading less time pasting stuff from random cadaans, Ok, kiddo :)

your accusing me of hating foreigners while you hate your fellow somalis, you have no sense of irony. indians are better than pakis coz they ain't muslims ma garatay, infact most immigrant gangs in europe, australia and north america are muslims .another factor you conveniently ignore.

Wadani   

Look at these two fools above me. It's a duel between between an Ajanabi-loving khaleeji wannabe and an athiest worshipper of the Occident.

Hobbesian_Brute;977363 wrote:
your accusing me of hating foreigners while you hate your fellow somalis, you have no sense of irony. indians are better than pakis coz they ain't muslims ma garatay, infact most immigrant gangs in europe, australia and north america are muslims .another factor you conveniently ignore.

I don't hate Somalis, just because I look down on some people on this board due to their narrow vision and racism doesn't mean I hate my own countrymen.

People here need to stop being paranoid. Disliking someone doesn't mean that you hate your whole country. Most immigrants in Europe are Muslims thereby explaining why most immigrant gangs would be Muslims. Are you feeling alright? I thought atheists were supposed to be too smart for religion :D

Saying Indians are non-Muslims is also a very bland statement, 160.9 million. That's a lot of Muslims bro.

Wadani;977367 wrote:
Look at these two fools above me. It's a duel between between an Ajanabi-loving khaleeji wannabe and an athiest worshipper of the Occident.

I don't love Ajnabis I just don't "hate" them. Where you bullied as a child by a Pakistani?

I don't get Somalis, always going from one extreme to another. What's with all the hate? Do you think if you go to a Pakistani forum that they would hate the same way on Somalis?

So let me get this straight, it's an article about a Pakistani killing a child, people use their emotions instead of their brains and start attacking Pakistanis in general, so I say they are good people.

And then I get attacked for hating my own countrymen because to truly love Somalia you need to hate all other countries.

Please stop acting like clowns. Present a logical argument or go back to watching Niiko videos.