Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Pakistani Man charged with killing 7 month old Somali baby.

Nothing worse than killing an innocent child.

HARRISBURG, Pa
. - August 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police charged a central Pennsylvania man on Tuesday with killing a 7-month-old boy, and said he again declined to reveal the location of the child's body.

Upper Darby Police filed the charges against Ummad Rushdi, a 30-year-old York man who was already in jail in the kidnapping of Hamza Ali from a home in the Philadelphia suburb three weeks ago.

Officers reinterviewed the baby's mother, identified in court documents as Zainab Gaal, 30, who was born in Somalia and raised in Yemen, Chitwood said. Her parents live in Lewiston, Maine, he said.

doc520e634d68ea98291643211.jpg

Ummad Rushdi, 30. Hope they give him the chair.

Upper Darby was my first place of Residence in the US. It was a beautiful quiet subburb of Philadelphia. Sad to say, it was then all Cadans with a handfull of madow families. It's the opposite now. I keep hearing crazy stuff like the Guy who killed the elderly guy. Sad walahi, I have such fond Memories of this place. Fun fact, Tina Fay is from there.

At a Wednesday news conference, Chitwood said that Ummad Rushdi had complained that the child was "interfering with the relationship" between him and the infant's mother.

How cruel to kill a baby because it's not his own son. He deserves life long imprisonment. I wonder what the reaction is of the real father of this baby.

STOIC   

AUN..never liked the Pakis/Indians..very superficial people. If I'm racist to anyone this is one group I personally dislike.I know this sounds uncivilized considering i have close friends in this community, but for some reason I find them not genuine.I never raised my hands to anyone ever since I landed in this shores, but I remember the day I put a headlock to a Pakistani punk In school and told him watch his lane.

Maqane   

AUN saqiirka.

PS: @Nin-Yaaban don't get me wrong as i don't know (you) or your motives of creating this thread. Anyhow, you didn't have to mention any racial names in the first place when you were posting this thread as it may create unnecessary racial controversies.

@STOIC I got your point but there's no need to generalise an entire race using any experience you've had with individuals.

STOIC;977246 wrote:
AUN..never liked the Pakis/Indians..very superficial people. If I'm racist to anyone this is one group I personally dislike.I know this sounds uncivilized considering i have close friends in this community, but for some reason I find them not genuine.I never raised my hands to anyone ever since I landed in this shores, but I remember the day I put a headlock to a Pakistani punk In school and told him watch his lane.

Indians are good people. Pakistanis too.

Mooge   

sick murderer.

saynab gacal sound a bantu sister not only the name but the fact her parents live in lewiston, maine which has 90% somali bantu population. every somali bantu in kenya talks about lewiston, maine. i think this pakistani sicko killed the baby because his family and him didn't want to have nig*** kid because they see all africans like that. that is the their mentality. sex is good but no kids.

Hobbesian_Brute;977272 wrote:
haha maybe on planet jupiter, wallahi your a doofus if you think indians/pakis are nice pple, most self serving and contemptible people ever.

You're a joke. You hate everyone. Indians are hardworking people wherever you go. Even heard of Indian ciyaal sooq gangs in the US? No. In the UK? No.

Somalis can learn a thing or two from them.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;977308 wrote:
You're a joke. You hate everyone. Indians are hardworking people wherever you go. Even heard of Indian ciyaal sooq gangs in the US? No. In the UK? No.

Somalis can learn a thing or two from them.

War ninyahoo maxaa shisheeyaha lagaa siyaa? Qof Soomaali ah oo hindi ammaanaya maantaa iigu horaysa. Smh.