Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

somali monouments

*ANWAR*;977079 wrote:
Our history is haram......

:D:D

abti,

i was reading this book earlier today. it goes beyond 1960 iyo colonial illegitimacy. it goes a bit further. maybe a bit too much, actually. the guy is claiming..................... Hargeisa being the elusive land of Punt because waaqooyi apparently means the 'the land of gods'. Waq was a pre-islamic Somali god. sheekooyinka ma maqashay, abti?

very interesting stuff, walle.

999143_10151837701534250_1594757777_n.jp

Waaq is also Oromo. I will also never read a book on Somali history written by a Somali. Let me guess he claims that we were the original Pharaohs, that Alexander the Great was quarter Somali. That Obama is Reer Xamar.

Mad_Mullah;977093 wrote:
Waaq is also Oromo. I will also never read a book on Somali history written by a Somali. Let me guess he claims that we were the original Pharaohs, that Alexander the Great was quarter Somali. That Obama is Reer Xamar.

abti,

wax isku faal. Waq will not be happy with your caay, you know.

this is an interesting book and a scholarly work. i know you're worried about Punt being in the SL Republic. laakin magac waa lagu ogaalyahay.

galaada sheekooyinkooda so aqriso. you're a fake Somali. i knew all along.