Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Fanaanada 'Hibo Nuura' oo booqasho ku timid Muqdisho

Carafaat   

This is some good PR from the Mogadishu local government.

People need to hear these kind of positive PR and good examples, in order for the public to take example and follow. For much to long the Somali media has focused on negative propaganda and bringing bad news, enforcing the negative image of Somalia and Mogadishu and stalling the vicious circle down.

This month alone 5 people from my city returned to settle in Xamar. Even Though security in Mogadishu was the same couple years ago, but back then there were hardly any positive stories and examples.

Alpha, since when did Ikraan Caraale and Abdi Holland hold a candle to legendary Hibo Nura? Give us a break, Hibo is a brand oo jiro oona jooga, these kids, with their fake mohawks and fake blonde hair, are barely anywhere.

QansaxMeygaag;977015 wrote:
Alpha, since when did Ikraan Caraale and Abdi Holland hold a candle to legendary Hibo Nura? Give us a break, Hibo is a brand oo jiro oona jooga, these kids, with their fake mohawks and fake blonde hair, are barely anywhere.

abti,

waan ku salamaya, firstly.

ta labaad....who is this Hibo Nura? and what exactly do we know about her? can we confer accolades on her without delving into her heinous past.....which, of course, she'd rather we left undiscovered?

i saw her in Qabyo 1. let's just say she didn't leave a lasting impression on me. the likes of Hibo Nura are, perhaps, the last remaining residues and.............. musical umbilical cord to the Afweyne Regime. it seems she's forever etched in the memory of those who yearn for a by-gone era. look at her now......... desperate for the limelight, amid the war-torn clan polemics of Xamar Cadeey. look at her.....she's clearly beyond her shelf-life expiration date. look at her.... trying to atone for her heinous sins of cheer-leading for the regime.

can we expect anything of substance from her, now? perhaps. but if Qabyo iyo heesti Afrika are anything to go by, then perhaps not. i don't know. i couldn't say, ruunti.

a nice song. :cool:

Juxa;977025 wrote:
Calling hiba a C-list deserves in dacas lagugu tumo

i see, you, too, have a violent streak. malaaha wa innate. :cool:

orad oo dacas size-koodu yahay 9.5 lasoo dhac masakinta Xamar Caddey...... in order to meet your daily permitted acts of violence, abti. :cool:

Maqane   

@C&B Adigaa Mudan!

@Nuune, Alpha has no point at all and what he's talking about is off-topic!

@Alpha, as Juxa said waxaad waliba u baahantahay in laguugu garaaco dacaska uu Tuug Caga Weyne xerto.

@Carafaat, Well said, isn't it a good idea to start Special News Program like the one that you're familiar with "HVNL"!

@QansaxMeygaag Well said, Brands-ka cusub ee waqtigan jira waa fake!

nuune   

Ka xishoo dumarka, sxb, you only heard of Hibo Nura in Qabyo and know her only by that song Africa, Innaa Lillaahi, wallaahay qasacad madhan baad tahey.

Alpha Blondy;977040 wrote:
abti,

waan ku salamaya, firstly.

ta labaad....who is this Hibo Nura? and what exactly do we know about her? can we confer accolades on her without delving into her heinous past.....which, of course, she'd rather we left undiscovered?

i saw her in Qabyo 1. let's just say she didn't leave a lasting impression on me. the likes of Hibo Nura are, perhaps, the last remaining residues and.............. musical umbilical cord to the Afweyne Regime. it seems she's forever etched in the memory of those who yearn for a by-gone era. look at her now......... desperate for the limelight, amid the war-torn clan polemics of Xamar Cadeey. look at her.....she's clearly beyond her shelf-life expiration date. look at her.... trying to atone for her heinous sins of cheer-leading for the regime.

can we expect anything of substance from her, now? perhaps. but if Qabyo iyo heesti Afrika are anything to go by, then perhaps not. i don't know. i couldn't say, ruunti.

a nice song. :cool:

My God, abti you've completely lost it!!!

Hibo is a national icon and not a relic of anything...can't you see the woman crying for her country? Where is your heart ma istidhi?

probably bad photography, the place is really bright bright and digital camera's are not good at capturing the real color unless you know what you are doing. Also there are easy solutions to those load windy videos too.