Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Fanaanada 'Hibo Nuura' oo booqasho ku timid Muqdisho

Maqane   

Hobolada weyn ee Hibo Maxamed Hudoon (Hibo Nuura), ayaa waxay maanta soo gaartay Magaalada Muqdisho, oo aysan cagta soo dhigin 22-kii sano ee la soo dhaafay. Hobolada ayaa waxay casuumaad ka heshay Gudoomiyaha Maamulka Gobolka Banaadir ahna Duqa Magaalada Muqdisho Maxamuud Axmed Nuur (Tarsan).

Hibo Nuura oo safar kaga timid dalka Mareykanka, ayaa si weyn waxaa maanta loogu soo dhaweeyay Garoonka diyaaradaha Aadan Cadde ee Magaalada Muqdisho. Sidoo kale Fanaanada oo shir jaraa’id ku qabatay Garoonka Aadan Cadde, ayaa waxay si diiran u soo dhaweysay dib ugu soo laabashadeeda Magaalada Muqdisho, muddo 22 sano kadib.

Hibo Nuura ayaa waxay mahdisay isbedelka ku yimid Magaalada Muqdisho, iyadoo sidoo kalana sheegtay inay jooggi doonto toddobaadyada soo socda, balse maysan kala cadeyn inay bandhig faneed ku soo bandhigi doonto iyo in kale.

Xigasho

Muuqaalladii ugu dambeeyay : Youtube

C-list goldie oldies past their sell-by dates are flocking en mass to this man made hell-hole. i wonder why?

you don't see Ikran caraale iyo Abdi Holland swimming liberally in lido beach, do you? NO! why? because they're not desperate. only the foolish and desperate remain. all others have managed to flee. this is not surprising. just this week alone there was 2 suicide bombings, if ever there was reason to leave.

Alpha Blondy;976956 wrote:
C-list goldie oldies past their sell-by dates are flocking en mass to this man made hell-hole. i wonder why?

you don't see Ikran caraale iyo Abdi Holland swimming liberally in lido beach, do you? NO! why? because they're not desperate. only the foolish and desperate remain. all others have managed to flee. this is not surprising. just this week alone there was 2 suicide bombings, if ever there was reason to leave.

Lafoole is there as we speak, King Khalid,farayare,zeinab labadhagax and others i dont remember already visited the city

Cambuulo iyo bun;976957 wrote:
Lafoole is there as we speak, King Khalid,farayare,zeinab labadhagax and others i dont remember already visited the city

abti,

these are second-rate failed singers in the autumn of their careers............ eeking out a living in a failed state, ma garatay?

unless the UN declares this pitiful wasteland free from landmines and IEDs, i highly doubt, it'll be safe for our cultural icons to visit. this is unlikely to happen in our lifetime.

^ the chinese are building skyscrapers in weeks. the arabs are building cities in the desert. the euro-zone is recovering. things are moving on. y'all are slowly everyone else down. the world doesn't have years necessary and the darwarisa to fix your clan militias, internal strife and institutional qaloocs.

nuune   
Alpha has a point, not the point he made against Sabab kalee ha moodinee Super Star, but his last post about Chinese, Arabs, Euro etc

nuune;976967 wrote:
Alpha
has a point, not the point he made against Sabab kalee ha moodinee Super Star, but his last post about Chinese, Arabs, Euro etc

i understand his point and i agree to a certain extent ma garatay?

nuune   

Certaine extent kaliyaa, he is spot on 100%, Xamar of today is not different than Xamar of 3 years or 6 years ago, don't let NGOs deceive you, the intenal displaced people are there, the bombings are there, the militias(read soildiers) are there for their own isbaaros(Tarzan was warning them the other day for soldiers to stop that), even NGOs hired mercenaries to set up isbaaros of their own checking on every individual on some major roads and are already in operational(was confirmed by the Police head guy who requested the NGOs to stop the isbaaro since it undermines the Police work(what work, micnaha anaa isbaaro ii taalo adigana hadaa NGO tahey ma dhigan kartid)), ma sii wadaa, everything I said in this very post is confirmed, can be confirmed, and is happening right now, arguments are there, this is not an opinion, it is happening right now!

Cambuulo iyo bun;976969 wrote:
i understand his point and i agree to a certain extent ma garatay?

if you agree then kurisga ka kaac, abti. ileen meesha iska ma lihid eh. let the biyomaal folks or one of those little laan-gaab ehlu naar minorities rule. y'all are incapable of leadership. y'all are good with the buranburka iyo uunsiga.

nuune;976971 wrote:
Certaine extent kaliyaa, he is spot on 100%, Xamar of today is not different than Xamar of 3 years or 6 years ago, don't let NGOs deceive you, the intenal displaced people are there, the bombings are there, the militias(read soildiers) are there for their own isbaaros(Tarzan was warning them the other day for soldiers to stop that), even NGOs hired mercenaries to set up isbaaros of their own checking on every individual on some major roads and are already in operational(was confirmed by the Police head guy who requested the NGOs to stop the isbaaro since it undermines the Police work(what work, micnaha anaa isbaaro ii taalo adigana hadaa NGO tahey ma dhigan kartid)), ma sii wadaa, everything I said in this very post is confirmed, can be confirmed, and is happening right now, arguments are there, this is not an opinion, it is happening right now!

abti,

y'all need a shirweyn. this'll at least get y'all to admit your failures to yourselves instead of the calamiga folks. waa iga taalo.

isla hadla. wax isku ogalaada. wax wada qabsada. magiciina dhowr. isku xishooda. dad noqda.

the hell-hole has gone to the dogs, marka. and then we'll all make the necessary leaps forwards together for a better tomorrow.