Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Political Rebirth Of Islamic Civilisation

GAROODI   

If I looked all of them I would be here all day: for someone who did a Wikipedia job. Haha.

All the links that you have posted do not actually show contradictions: contradiction for example is: Jesus says worship god ( bible chapter 2) then saying don't worship me etc...

What you posted:

Is Allah the only protector?

Yes

Ye have not, beside Him, a protecting friend or mediator. Will ye not then remember?

Qur'an 32:4

Yes

Surely Allah's is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He brings to life and causes to die; and there is not for you besides Allah any Guardian or Helper.

Qur'an 9:116

Yes

Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves [i.e., the angels, God's Messengers, 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), etc.] as Auliyâ' (lords, gods, protectors, etc.) besides Me? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers

Qur'an 18:102

No, angels too

We are your guardians in this world's life and in the hereafter, and you shall have therein what your souls desire and you shall have therein what you ask for

Qur'an 41:31

No

Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer).

Qur'an 5:55

No

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise. .

Haatu   

Wadani;978045 wrote:
Just because Islam is the divine truth does not make it a panacea for all of societies problems, because though the religion is perfect the people are not. Let's say we have a leader who tries to rally and unite Somalis under Islam, how will that all of a sudden bury the hostility and animosity between the various clans? People only respond to two things, fear and interests. Somalis need to either be forced into submission by a iron fisted strongman (his being secular or religious being a non issue), or have a just leader who can appeal to their interests by offering each clan and region their fair share of the political and economic pie. The root cause of our predicament is economic in nature, because it's nothing more than a myriad of clans fighting over finite resources. Look at the Arabs...they've only recently evolved past tribal blood fueds after the discovery of oil and the subsequent explosion of wealth in the region.

Islam is the truth, but however potent it's appeal humans are not spritual enough on a collective level to let it reign in their avaricious and selfish nature, which forms the basis for Somali clannism.

This is poorly written sxb. You should amend it. If I didn't know better I would think you were another self hating athiest wannabe going by this.

GAROODI   

^^^

Lets skip the yeses and move on to the no's.....

It's says no angels too...that showed to me the level of st?dity in the person who posted this:

We are your guardians in this world's life and in the hereafter, and you shall have therein what your souls desire and you shall have therein what you ask for

In reference to the above they argue the WE is there so called contradiction. Little do you know in the semetic languages of both Arabic and Hebrew this is common in Arabic this is referred to as grammatical shifting called iltifad in Arabic and in Hebrew has its own name: perfect example if

'We have given you abundance, therefore pray to your Lord', since the reference here is to one and the same, i.e. God. Another suggested condition stipulates that the transition should be between two independent sentences. This perhaps resulted from the observation of a limited number of examples, and was thus rightly refuted by reference to many other examples that do not involve two independent sentences, for example Q. 25:17.[32]

Types Of Iltifāt And Related Features

These can be of the following types:

Change in person, between 1st, 2nd and 3rd person, which is the most common and is usually divided into six kinds.

Change in number, between singular, dual and plural.

Change in addressee.

Change in the tense of the verb.

Change in case marker.

Using noun in place of pronoun.

This doesn't mean That We is two Gods

GAROODI   

They also state the below two as contradictions: again laughable

Your guardian can be only Allah; and His messenger and those who believe, who establish worship and pay the poordue, and bow down (in prayer).

Qur'an 5:55

No

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise. .

GAROODI   

God is my God it is he I worship. As in the case of guardian God is my Gaurdian, as a child my father was my Gaurdian but Our Gaurdian was God. It does not mean I worship my father. It means different levels of gaurdianship but it never challenges the overall gaurdianship of the God whom we worship. I.e. if it had said worship only God then it said worship Mohammed then it would be a contridiction but this merely states the different roles of gaurdianship but never challenges the supremacy of God.

Haatu   

Just the first example is wrong. I'll explain from the little I know,

Where is Allah?

Allah is above his throne and above his creation:

Ar-Rahmaanu calal carsh-is-tawaa

The most beneficent rose above his throne.

When the Qur'an mentions Allah is everywhere or near, it means bicilmihi or with his all-encompassing knowledge.

GAROODI   

The last one I'm not going to waste time on because we can all see what it says: we as Muslims should protect one another pure and simple.

GAROODI   

Haatu;978520 wrote:
Just the first example is wrong. I'll explain from the little I know,

Where is Allah?

Allah is above his throne and above his creation:

Ar-Rahmaanu calal carsh-is-tawaa

The most beneficent rose above his throne.

When the Qur'an mentions Allah is everywhere or near, it means bicilmihi or with his all-encompassing knowledge.

W could go all day and expose every single last one. But forget your google search done by some evangelical hillbilly somewhere in some God forsaken trailer park in the mid west.

Tell us one contradiction you have found while reading the Quran mr " countless contradictions in the Quran"

GAROODI   

I am a logical person I have read the works of all the classical philosophers and then I opened the Quran and the first words I read we're

"This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. Those are upon

guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe." - albakara

GAROODI   

All the philosphers died horrible deaths:

Nitzche (forgive me if I spelt his name wrong I could never get it anyways) went made and kissed a horse in Turin Italy with siphilous he got from a hooker and his basic underlying argument was "God is dead, because we killed him" nitchze is dead and died a horrible death with a sexually transmitted desease.

The philospher of love the man who argued that love was the biological desire to reproduce (no sh)t Sherlock) and wrote about it endlessly Schopenhauer died alone never married and with his poodles. Heidegger became a nazi. These people went straight to hell God destroyed them.

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;978528 wrote:
How about how man is created in the womb, the quranic version is scientifically wrong.

Seriously.....seriously.... The description of the womb is amongst the most scientific miracle of the Quran:

"We will show them our signs in the horizons and in their own souls, until it appears to them that this is the truth ".

" God created you in stages " (71:4)

"(God) creates you inside the bodies of your mothers, in stages, one after another" (39:6)

" Was (man) not a sperm which has been poured out. After that he was something which clings, then (God) fashioned him in due proportion " (75:37-38)

We cause whom We will to rest in the womb for an appointed term" (22:5)

We have fashioned the thing which clings into a chewed lump of flesh and We fashioned the chewed lump of flesh into bones then We clothed the bones with intact flesh " (23:14)

" (God) creates you inside the bodies of your mothers, in stages, one after another(39:6)

The embryo, through all these stages, receives it's food from it's mother via the umbilical chord. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), in a Hadith, said:-

" Connected by a chord from his bellybutton, and from this he feeds on the mother's food and drink, until the time for his birth has arrived "

" No, do not say that. If the sperm falls into the womb, Allah (S.W.T) brings forth every characteristic between it and between Adam".(meaning the embryo will inherit characteristics from as far back as Adam (PBUH)).

GAROODI;978499 wrote:
Isn't there something going on in kismayo you can talk about -----------------> please

This is a conversation that me and Hobbs were having

ok. However I have a feeling that with unstable character like you, Hoba will have a field day on this subject.

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;978528 wrote:
How about how man is created in the womb, the quranic version is scientifically wrong.

We are still waiting for your contradiction spare us the Wikipedia none sense. You have studied the Quran and memorised it please tell us contradictions that we can all view for ourselves. Please give us Surat and chapter and say this is a contradiction.