Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Political Rebirth Of Islamic Civilisation

GAROODI   

The quran can't be compared to any book. Even when I was reading it I read it from the perspective of neutrality. Because I was not really religious so in a sense I was looking to justify the continuation of my jahilnimo. I looked and looked and looked and re read the entire book cover to cover and I could not find one contradiction. I'm curious to hear what you found. Care to elaborate.

kickz   

GAROODI;978448 wrote:
The quran can't be compared to any book. .

I am reminded of the challenged made by Allah for those who say it was fabricated to try and reproduce even as little as 1 Chapter comparable to the Quran.

isra-1_thumb.jpg

“Say: ‘If all mankind and the jinn would come together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce its like even though they exerted all and their strength in aiding one another.’” (Quran 17:88)

Next, Allah made the challenge ostensibly easier by asking those who denied its divine origin to imitate even ten chapters of the Quran:

Hud-1_thumb.jpg

“Or do they say that he has invented it? Say (to them), ‘Bring ten invented chapters like it, and call (for help) on whomever you can besides God, if you are truthful.” (Quran 11:13)

This final challenge was to produce even a single chapter to match what is in the Quran, whose shortest chapter, al-Kawthar, consists of only three verses:

baqara-1_thumb.jpg

“And if you all are in doubt about what I have revealed to My servant, bring a single chapter like it, and call your witnesses besides God if you are truthful.” (Quran 2:23)

GAROODI;978448 wrote:
The quran can't be compared to any book
. Even when I was reading it I read it from the perspective of neutrality. Because I was not really religious so in a sense I was looking to justify the continuation of my jahilnimo. I looked and looked and looked and re read the entire book cover to cover and I could not find one contradiction. I'm curious to hear what you found. Care to elaborate.

who says so ? this is assertion is subjective and pointless, of course every faith says the same about their scriptures.

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;978461 wrote:
who says so ? this is assertion is subjective and pointless, of course every faith says the same about their scriptures.

It's not subjective or pointless for the very reasons I stated. I have read ad compared and analysed and critiqued and I have not found one contradiction. I have even read the bible and parts of the thalmut and I found pure contradictions. I am very keen to hear the contradictions you have found in the quran. Because I missed them please highlight I seriously want to know. The Quran when I read it seriously was unbelievable.

GAROODI;978479 wrote:
It's not subjective or pointless for the very reasons I stated.
I have read ad compared and analysed and critiqued and I have not found one contradiction
. I have even read the bible and parts of the thalmut and I found pure contradictions. I am very keen to hear the contradictions you have found in the quran. Because I missed them please highlight I seriously want to know. The Quran when I read it seriously was unbelievable.

war maad ka joogtid!!, the contradictions in the Qur'an are countless. i am afraid you will go insane once the truth becomes clear to you.

Wadani   

Hobbesian_Brute;978481 wrote:
war maad ka joogtid!!, the contradictions in the Qur'an are countless. i am afraid you will go insane once the truth becomes clear to you.

lool, ka joogi maynee soo daa waxaad haysid.

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;978481 wrote:

I am begging you to write down for us every contradiction you found. Please state the aya or sentence and chapter so we can all look for ourselves as well. I have gone through it so many times and have not found even one so I am very intrigued.

GAROODI   

Wadani;978482 wrote:
lool, ka joogi maynee soo daa waxaad haysid.

18:1

Surah al Kafh

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.

Hobbesian_Brute,

What is your angle ? The beauty of Islam is that it does not compel. It affords the right to reject Allah with the promise of accountability and sever punishment. Keeping that in mind, it is one thing to argue that you do not believe in Allah. Totally another to argue that Allah does not exist, or the Quran is riddled with inaccuracies.

So which one is it?

The first is fine with me. The second is a wanton breach.

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;978494 wrote:
Hobbesian_Brute,

What is your angle ? The beauty of Islam is that it does not compel. It affords the right to reject Allah with the promise of accountability and sever punishment. Keeping that in mind, it is one thing to argue that you do not believe in Allah. Totally another to argue that Allah does not exist, or the Quran is riddled with inaccuracies.

So which one is it?

Isn't there something going on in kismayo you can talk about -----------------> please

This is a conversation that me and Hobbs were having

xiinfaniin;978494 wrote:
Hobbesian_Brute,

What is your angle ? The beauty of Islam is that it does not compel. It affords the right to reject Allah with the promise of accountability and sever punishment. Keeping that in mind,
it is one thing to argue that you do not believe in Allah
Totally another to argue that Allah does not exist, or the Quran is riddled with inaccuracies

So which one is it?

Both, they are not mutually exclusive.

GAROODI;978486 wrote:
I am begging you to write down for us every contradiction you found. Please state the aya or sentence and chapter so we can all look for ourselves as well. I have gone through it so many times and have not found even one so I am very intrigued.

Hobbesian_Brute;978489 wrote:
Thankfully someone else has spared me the effort of compiling them, go to this link.

its also full of historical inaccuracies for a supposedly infallible book dictated by the creator to his prophet.

I am eager to hear what you say to the contradictions posted :)

GAROODI   

My dear Hobbs. I have to say you severely let me down I thought you had found the holy grail metaphorically speaking of course.....

I would like to remind you of your exact words....

"war maad ka joogtid!!, the contradictions in the Qur'an are countless. i am afraid you will go insane once the truth becomes clear to you"

"Qur'an is what i was brought upon, i have memorized it, listened to its tafseer for years and i know it contents cover to cover, one can only charitably term as gobbledygook. its over rated, even as literature its abysmal runti, no order to it, repetitive, unimaginative, full of denunciations, errors, contradictions. it has no head or a tail, and lets not forget Mo just plagiarized Hebrew stories and passed them as his own divine revelations. whenever i open and read it now, i inevitably laugh"

Yet even though you a "learned and memorised scholar of the Quran" and "there are countless contradictions"

You cut and pasted two links from Wikipedia or google as your argument every single one of them I can entirely disprove. Come on Hobbs. I though you were serious. Slanting an entire religion needs solid evidence. I have only read the Quran twice cover to cover in English and I can quote it to you all day. You can't even give me one contradiction even though their is countless contradictions as you put it.