Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Political Rebirth Of Islamic Civilisation

Khayr;978075 wrote:

Do you know how Muslims gained wealth when they had an empire?

The Jizya imposed on the Non-Muslims was a key source of income for Muslims during the Khilafah.

Narrated Juwairiya bin Qudama At-Tamimi:

We said to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, "O Chief of the believers! Advise us." He said, "I advise you to fulfill Allah's Convention (made with the Dhimmis) as it is the convention of your Prophet and the source of the livelihood of your dependents (i.e. the taxes from the Dhimmis.)" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 388)

Khayr   

Hobbesian_Brute;978079 wrote:
The Jizya imposed on the Non-Muslims was a key source of income for Muslims during the Khilafah.

Narrated Juwairiya bin Qudama At-Tamimi:

We said to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, "O Chief of the believers! Advise us." He said, "I advise you to fulfill Allah's Convention (made with the Dhimmis) as it is the convention of your Prophet and the source of the livelihood of your dependents (i.e. the taxes from the Dhimmis.)" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 388)

Unfortunately, you can't contribute as a Dhimmi. There is however room for you as a slave and you could be sold. There is one thing though -

How much would you fetch for? I guess we would need references from

your current massas (masters) !

GAROODI   

Khayr;978082 wrote:
Unfortunately, you can't contribute as a Dhimmi. There is however room for you as a slave and you could be sold. There is one thing though -

How much would you fetch for? I guess we would need references from

your current massas (masters) !

Being his current massas you can have him for free he is no good justs talk bull all day.... Haha

Khayr   

Saxibo, what good is a cut and paste slave? He can't even write twitter posts for my company.

#slave price - I will give u BurD for him and then sell him to Alpha. He has no £$ value but could trade for something. :)

RedSea   

Wadani;978063 wrote:
Yeah no doubt. It's funny how u went from making takfiir on me to agreeing with me all within a span of a few back and forth posts lool. Seef la bood baad tahay ninyahow lol.

:) Saaxib I was only giving my perspective of things, I was not challenging your faith. We are on the same side of the fence I think, we just differ on few minor details and that is perfectly normal.

:D Horta why do you get menstrual whenever i reply to you. where is the supposed adaab of the believers, you write like a thug and your probably act like one in real life.

we know you have recently watched Django, your not impressing any one with few words your picked ma garatay, and by the way wasn't watching Gaalo movies supposed to be Haraam.:P

Its funny you keep bringing up these slave stuff, which is ironic, your avatar dons Arabic garb and you point your stank black **** to the sky five times a day while bowing to Arabia and you accuse me of being someone's slave. Sxb your whole life is a fraud, nobody takes you seriously. isku noqo, waa iga talo.

GAROODI   

^^^ acudibilah...

Walahi this guy is something else alright. He insults a man for praying to God five times a day acudibilah. Seriously??? Seriously???

Khayr   

GAROODI;978129 wrote:
^^^ acudibilah...

Walahi this guy is something else alright. He insults a man for praying to God five times a day acudibilah. Seriously??? Seriously???

Seriously serious dude!

GAROODI   

Hobbesian_Brute;978339 wrote:
of course i do, and what is your point ?

The point I am making is simple. Any educated rational person can open two books and compare the concepts and critique them according to logic and reason. I have read the work of Thomas Hobbs, Emanuel Kant, Isaiah Berlin and many others. There was even a period I entertained the notions of Niteche and as your probably aware he was the worst of the lot when it came to any faith. After reading all that I picked up a copy of the quran and I have not looked back since. Philosophy especially western philosophy is primarily based on three things. The enlightenment, a hate for Christienaity and things that are common sense. John Paul satre argued to exist is to be free well no sh)t Sherlock.

Read the quran from cover to cover and you'll see how bu))shit western philosophy is.

GAROODI   

"It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture [animals].

He causes to grow for you thereby the crops, olives, palm trees, grapevines, and from all the fruits. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought. And He has subjected for you the night and day and the sun and moon, and the stars are subjected by His command. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason. And [He has subjected] whatever He multiplied for you on the earth of varying colors. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who remember. And it is He who subjected the sea for you to eat from it tender meat and to extract from it ornaments which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through it, and [He subjected it] that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful. And He has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it shift with you, and [made] rivers and roads, that you may be guided, And landmarks. And by the stars they are [also] guided. Then is He who creates like one who does not create? So will you not be reminded? And if you should count the favors of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." - surah nahle

GAROODI;978432 wrote:
The point I am making is simple. Any educated rational person can open two books and compare the concepts and critique them according to logic and reason. I have read the work of Thomas Hobbs, Emanuel Kant, Isaiah Berlin and many others. There was even a period I entertained the notions of Niteche and as your probably aware he was the worst of the lot when it came to any faith. After reading all that I picked up a copy of the quran and I have not looked back since. Philosophy especially western philosophy is primarily based on three things. The enlightenment, a hate for Christienaity and things that are common sense. John Paul satre argued to exist is to be free well no sh)t Sherlock.

Read the quran from cover to cover and you'll see how bu))shit western philosophy is.

Garoodi, i have not read kant, hobbes, nietzche, berlin or any other philosopher for that matter, though i am superficially aware of their ideas and the main gist of their work. TBH i find them over rated and endless philosophy bores me, i am more of a practical guy. i also don't like to pigeon hole myself, eg left or right, conservative or libertarian and all that BS, i have wide range of eclectic beliefs some of which might even coincide with Islam. i am not an atheist either, am sick of that word.

Qur'an is what i was brought upon, i have memorized it, listened to its tafseer for years and i know it contents cover to cover, one can only charitably term as gobbledygook. its over rated, even as literature its abysmal runti, no order to it, repetitive, unimaginative, full of denunciations, errors, contradictions. it has no head or a tail, and lets not forget Mo just plagiarized Hebrew stories and passed them as his own divine revelations. whenever i open and read it now, i inevitably laugh.

I would still be unbeliever, western philosophy has nothing to do with it keep that in mind. islam and religion are so absurd, and irrational as is, a thinking person does not need to be pointed to the obvious. fear of hell is keeping you in line, well kid guess what, its pure fiction. think for yourself for once, be courageous to imagine outside the bounds of what you have been indoctrinated with since your birth, question your deepest held dogmas and i will guarantee you we will come to the same conclusion as mine.