Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Political Rebirth Of Islamic Civilisation

RedSea   

"We have indeed sent down (in this Quran) manifest Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, lawful and unlawful things, and the set boundaries of Islamic religion, etc. that make things clear showing the Right Path of Allah). And Allah guides whom He wills to a Straight Path (i.e. to Allah's religion of Islamic Monotheism)".

Chapter (24) sūrat l-nūr (The Light)

GAROODI   

RedSea;977486 wrote:
"We have indeed sent down (in this Quran) manifest Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, lawful and unlawful things, and the set boundaries of Islamic religion, etc. that make things clear showing the Right Path of Allah). And Allah guides whom He wills to a Straight Path (i.e. to Allah's religion of Islamic Monotheism)".

Chapter (24) sūrat l-nūr (The Light)

The Muslim Nation is waking up: we have learnt from our mistakes and inshallah in our lifetime or our children's lifetime we will witness great change.....we have mankinds greatest history and against all odds we still stand and grow stronger

Marksman   

In my opinion islam goes against many human rights and common laws we have today in the western world. And we take them for granted.

Why don't we talk about this instead of a romanticized version of islam? Sure there are some good things, but go into detail and you'll be shocked.

Go to the islamic sources and you'll see that being a minority (religion), slave or a woman is one of the worst things to be in a country based on islamic law. I wish people would refute my claims with examples. I'll do the same later.

Sure it makes me sad when people say islam is perfect and Muslims aren't. In general we lack critical thinking. We're stagnant, we're stuck.

Marksman;977543 wrote:
In my opinion islam goes against many human rights and common laws we have today in the western world. And we take them for granted.

Why don't we talk about this instead of a romanticized version of islam? Sure there are some good things, but go into detail and you'll be shocked.

Go to the islamic sources and you'll see that being a minority (religion), slave or a woman is one of the worst things to be in a country based on islamic law. I wish people would refute my claims with examples. I'll do the same later.

Sure it makes me sad when people say islam is perfect and Muslims aren't. In general we lack critical thinking. We're stagnant, we're stuck.

+1

ElPunto   

Marksman;977543 wrote:

I think it is best if you elaborate and prove your points factually rather than just making blanket statements. And where does it say that one or many rights lacking in a society necessarily means that a decent and fulfilling life can't be had. In many respects Singapore is a police state - but I believe most of its citizens are happy with the way things are and lead a better quality of life than other countries that allow their citizens 'more rights'. You infer from rights lacking(which you haven't shown) a dismal quality of life. You're leaping to unfounded conclusions.

kickz   

RedSea;977280 wrote:
It's going to get worst folks, before it gets better. The Lavant(Ard As Sham) and Major Islamic centers like Istanbul will be captured by the Romans(Europeans). Then will be liberated once again by the Muslims led by a Army from Madina. Things are just beginning to unfold.

With the current set back in Egypt, you are probably right.

1017039_220892368073938_1225514395_n.jpg

GAROODI   

^^^

Agreed in Egypt it is a setback however they are only postponing the eventual. The Muslim brotherhood is not a band organisation and can contest the next election it has grass root support that it built up during the years under Hosni Mubarek. It is not going anywhere. The west is directly behind this latest plot using the American financed Egyptian army. But I am 100% certain that if another election happened tomorrow the two Muslim parties would win the Muslim brotherhood and the salafi party. Egypt is the head of the Arabs so they must counter it their. The irony is it is the very democratic system that will eventually bring Islamic parties to power and ALL of them from turkey to Middle East to Asia have the same objective.

We are witnessing momentus changes in the Middle East:

GAROODI   

Marksman;977543 wrote:

Please go into detail about the freedoms and liberties islam denies you?

We are all very intrigued to hear what you have to say.

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;977934 wrote:
GAROODI reminds brother Red Sea

He has a notable Islamist tendency yet a separatist at his core.

I would be the first to fold away the somaliland flag for the return of a Muslim khilafah. You forget xinn above the blood of those who died fighting another jahil (the blood on the flag) and above the peace and people represented by the black star stand the words there is no God but God and Mohamed was his messenger.

Islam should remain the overall goal of not only the somali people but the whole Muslim world. We have done our part for the Muslim nation do your part and remove the Christien mercenaries from your soil and establish peace for your people. Instead you dance for Ugandans and Kenyans. Shaking your tin cups for European fake aid money have some shame. Somaliland will join the fold of any khilafah inshallah when it comes will you or will Uganda and Kenya still be protecting mugdisho and kismayo for you.

Christien free: home of somali unfication: home of the anti Christien Abyssinian empire: the seat of the Ottoman Empire in east africa: the source of the fall of the great jahil. If we are asked to join the Muslim nation we will...

Khayr   

Hobbesian_Brute;977273 wrote:
i have a right to oppose your deen if it calls for war on others

I read this and the term House Negro came to mind....lol

Fight for master harder then master would fight for himself.

Go kick rocks!

fight for which master ?? you know Islam is at war with anyone who isn't a part of it right ?

I am very racially conscious, its one of the reasons i oppose Islam also, why should try to be an Arab to get closer to my creator, its absurd.

your insinuations are way off the mark when it comes to me.

GAROODI   

^^^

Don't mind this one. He has not presented one valid argument even though we have asked him on multiple occasions. He thinks muslims worship a moon God. Even though in the quran it clearly states the same God as Abraham and Moses. The one God who created everything. Mr blanket assumptions and no actual substance. Text book example of what watching Fox News does to people.

Marksman   

Hi Garoodi, I don't have much time these days, but I will try to respond to this when I can.

Also, I don't want to respond with something short.