Sign in to follow this  
GAROODI

The Political Rebirth Of Islamic Civilisation

GAROODI   

They also have a third option because the future world will be much different. They can be the flag Holders of Islamic ideals in the heart of Europe itself.

Haatu   

If you want the Caliphate and the honour of the Ummah restored, you have to return back to the basics:

It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn Umar (radi Allahu anhu) that the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
“If you deal in usury (riba) and hang onto the tails of cows, being satisfied with cultivation and ceasing to take part in Jihad, Allah will inflict a humiliation upon you which will not be removed until you return to your religion.”
[Reported by Ahmad and Abu Dawud and graded as authentic by Al-Qattan. Al-Hafiz states in Al-Bulugh that the chain of narrators is trustworthy and reliable.]

Also ponder upon this amazing hadith:

who narrated that Thawban said, “Allah’s Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, said,
‘Imminently, there will come a time when the nations gather against you, just as people gather around a feast.’
A man said, ‘Will it be because we are few at that time, O Allah’s Messenger?’ He responded, ‘No, you will be numerous in those times, but you will be as useless as the scum of the sea, and Allah will remove the fear that your enemies used to posses from you from their chests, and He will place al-Wahn in your hearts’, it was said, ‘What is al-Wahn?’, he responded, ‘Love of life, and hatred of death.’”

Hasn't the Prophecy come true? Don't we see nations gathering around Muslim countries today? What is the way out? "until you return to your religion". Back to the fundamentals, Tawheed, pillars of Islam/Eemaan, seeking knowledge and acting upon it personally then advising your relatives. The first point of rectification should be yourself.

ANWAR   

My religion is Islam, I love and am proud to show off my faith. But I am also a realist, I know 100% that the Arabs would use Islam in their favor of an future Caliphate... Arabs are going to have all political power simply because they are the first ''MUSLIMS''

*ANWAR*;977054 wrote:
My religion is Islam, I love and am proud to show off my faith. But I am also a realist, I know 100% that the Arabs would use Islam in their favor of an future Caliphate... Arabs are going to have all political power simply because they are the first ''MUSLIMS''

You mean just like the Ottoman Caliphate? Stop acting like a joke saxib, the only reason why they control it is because we have people that feel inferior like yourself that think they have to start everything and we follow. The Turks learned the lesson. If anything the Caliphate would be ruled from Kuala Lumpur if you look at the world today.

UN is just a corrupt organisation created by Cadaans to opress others.

Haatu   

*ANWAR*;977054 wrote:

lol prepare to be blown away :D

Point 32 of Sharhus Sunnah:

32: Khilaafah will remain within the Quraish until the descent of ‘Eesaa (alaihis salaam)

Mu’aawiyah reports that Allah’s Messenger said, “This affair (Khilaafah) will remain with the Quraish. None will rebel against them except that Allah will throw him down upon his face, as long as they establish the religion.” Reported by al-Bukhaaree (Eng. trans. 9/190/253).

ANWAR   

So you think arabs who do not let their daughters marry black muslims, who calls the guest workers for slaves and beat them, who givs other Arab countries millions of dollars, but do not give a cent to their dark African Muslim (Sudan, Mauritania, Somalia, Chad and mali)... Do you really think they let the Caliphate be ruled from Kuala Lumpur????

loool I think mad mulla likes to be ruled by anyone other than HAG

laughing-goat.jpg

ANWAR   

Haatu;977057 wrote:
lol prepare to be blown away
:D

Point 32 of Sharhus Sunnah:

32: Khilaafah will remain within the Quraish until the descent of ‘Eesaa (alaihis salaam)

Thank for the info, now I'm really blown away

*ANWAR*;977066 wrote:
So you think arabs who do not let their daughters marry black muslims, who calls the guest workers for slaves and beat them, who givs other Arab countries millions of dollars, but do not give a cent to their dark African Muslim (Sudan, Mauritania, Somalia, Chad and mali) a cent ... Do you really think they let the Caliphate be ruled from Kuala Lumpur????

loool I think mad mulla likes to be ruled by anyone other than HAG

laughing-goat.jpg

WHY YOU ACTING LIKE A HYPOCRITE?

People like you are always clouded by their emotions and not by facts.

First of all. Do Somalis let their daughters marry Nigerians/Congolese etc.? Or is racism just a one way street? Besides that's also a very exaggerated claim. I have a friend married to a a Yemeni another friend engaged to a Lebanese and one dating an Iraqi chick. Just throw some Ya habibi's in there and everything will be fine.

Somalis treat the guest workers in UAE just as bad as the Arabs, minus the beating. Plus how were the Bantus treated in Somalia? Were they allowed in the gov? Police? Local councils?

They give millions to their Arab neighbors but not dark skinned Muslim countries? Where are you getting this from lol? MAJORITY of projects in Somalia are sponsored by Arab countries (Kuwait, UAE and KSA). Not Turkey even though some people claim this.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;977074 wrote:
WHY YOU ACTING LIKE A HYPOCRITE?

People like you are always clouded by their emotions and not by facts.

First of all. Do Somalis let their daughters marry Nigerians/Congolese etc.? Or is racism just a one way street? Besides that's also a very exaggerated claim. I have a friend married to a a Yemeni another friend engaged to a Lebanese and one dating an Iraqi chick. Just throw some Ya habibi's in there and everything will be fine.

Somalis treat the guest workers in UAE just as bad as the Arabs, minus the beating. Plus how were the Bantus treated in Somalia? Were they allowed in the gov? Police? Local councils?

They give millions to their Arab neighbors but not dark skinned Muslim countries? Where are you getting this from lol?
MAJORITY
of projects in Somalia are sponsored by Arab countries (Kuwait, UAE and KSA). Not Turkey even though some people claim this.

You make some good points...but we shouldn't consider marrying an Arab chick a badge of honour (though u didnt necessarily say it was, it kind of came across like that). Ninkii gabadh Soomaaliyeed hela ayaa cawo leh. Also, true Somalis wouldn't let their daughters marry any sort of ajanabi, including cadaans and Arabs. Only those with inferiority complexes will deny a Nigerian/Congolese and give his daughter to an cadaan or Arab. Ajanabi is Ajanabi, eff them all when it comes to marriage.

Wadani;977078 wrote:
You make some good points...but we shouldn't consider marrying an Arab chick a badge of honour (though u didnt necessarily say it was, it kind of came across like that). Ninkii gabadh Soomaaliyeed hela ayaa cawo leh. Also, true Somalis wouldn't let their daughters marry any sort of ajanabi, including cadaans and Arabs. Only those with inferiority complexes will deny a Nigerian/Congolese and give his daughter to an cadaan or Arab. Ajanabi is Ajanabi, eff them all when it comes to marriage.

Deff. not a badge of honor. I'm just saying it happens.

I personally have no problems with Anjabis especially seeing in the west how many Somali guys end up as junkies/ciyaal sooqs/criminals etc. Especially the reverts are a nice addition to the family.

Plus it's beneficial for future Somalis :D Nothing nicer than seeing some half exotic thing speaking Somali.

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;977086 wrote:
Deff. not a badge of honor. I'm just saying it happens.

I personally have no problems with Anjabis especially seeing in the west how many Somali guys end up as junkies/ciyaal sooqs/criminals etc. Especially the reverts are a nice addition to the family.

Plus it's beneficial for future Somalis
:D
Nothing nicer than seeing some half exotic thing speaking Somali.

I respectfully diagree. Wallaahi hablaha aanu walaalaha nahay waanu ku kala dhiman lahayn hadday waxaas iila yimaddaan. Revert aa? Hayaayyy!!!.

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;976915 wrote:
^ We hate you, go and kill yourself.

This is foul language.

Moderators ban this hateful *****.