Sign in to follow this  
nuune

No Comments - 09/09/2013 - Villa Somalia

Nuune, stop shaming the poor guy. He hasn't been to Villa Somalia since Thursday night. But your photos resemble inside the room behind the baggage claim at Aden Adde International Airport. Daa'ha gave away. The room is the airport's equivalent of a VIP Lounge.

nuune   

^^ Adiga dowladan waad deyrisay siduu Abuunaa Sheikh Shariif looga eryay meesha.

No Comment is no Comment, I can't comment on the pictures.

Ps: Most of the people in the pictures are Alshabaab members/former Alshabaab members, the only comment I am sharing with you all right now!

Tallaabo   

nuune;976816 wrote:
^^ Why do you think so, by having Shabaab Members and former Shabaab Members in one place!

Peace can only be achieved through genuine talks amongst all the hostile parties. These guys may be Alshabaab but they are also Somalis who have a stake in whatever happens in their land. I would not single out Alshabaab as the only enemies of peace in Somalia as Somalia's problems are caused and sustained by all sorts of individuals and groups. So having Alshabaab on the table just like we do with warlords and clans is a positive step.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;976949 wrote:
the Somalia interior minister looks bored.

The guy really hates this deal and the constituency Madoobe represents...