Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Is the Norweigians paying government salaries only with DNA proof a new low?

Mooge   

have we hit a new low???

ninyoow we have never seen a humiliation this big. a whole nation has been told that it cannot give salaries to the civil servants because there is nobody out there to trust so the Norwegian government will administer the aid money and give salaries only if there is a some DNA proof that you are not a khaki envelope dealer. as you may have heard, qoslaaye made a habit of abusing the central bank and stuffing money in envelopes for his clanmen. but we still thought we can move beyond than and it would not cause big damage. the anouncement is causing lots of stir in nairobi. everyone is just embarrassed and people don't know what to say.

That's only because we have people defending these corrupt thieves with their time and blood, even on this forum. They're not even getting paid for it! Shameless wallahi

Wadani   

Alla Siyaad Barre maxaa loo darsaday. Waxaanoo dhan madaxa ayuu ka guri lahaa. Geesi waddani ah ayuu ahaa wallaahi, unlike these shameless political prostitutes.

Johnny B   

Only if one equivocates on the fact that the IC is helping a failed State to revive , pretending that Somalia is a functioning Nation,

can we take issue with other Nations helping us paying salaries, untill the Nation is back, any help is more than welcome. me thinks.

I think the humiliation is not in the fact that they're giving money that we have to use as salary but that the government is so corrupt that they have to oversee it that everyone get's paid and doesn't take anything extra.

I mean something fishy is going on, we see these people smiling in front of camera but some of them if not all of them are stealing the nation's money. But their peasant cousins that live in refugee camps will defend them and riot if they get arrested.

SMH

Wadani;976747 wrote:
Alla Siyaad Barre maxaa loo darsaday. Waxaanoo dhan madaxa ayuu ka guri lahaa. Geesi waddani ah ayuu ahaa wallaahi, unlike these shameless political prostitutes.

that's blasphemy. You will officially be released from habar co.

Wadani   

Che -Guevara;976764 wrote:
that's blasphemy. You will officially be released from habar co.

lool My subclan isn't one of the Habar's. :D

YoniZ   

It looks that, the benefit (ceeyr) system is rejuvenated in Mogadishu. No one will be surprised if, this has been one damn brainy idea from Scandinavian Qurbajoog.

We expect more civil servants to follow suit and seek asylum in the nation's capital.

What a bloody humiliation!

YoniZ   

Johnny B;976756 wrote:
Only if one equivocates on the fact that the IC is helping a failed State to revive , pretending that Somalia is a functioning Nation,

can we take issue with other Nations helping us paying salaries, untill the Nation is back, any help is more than welcome. me thinks.

There is no dispute help is needed. However, what differentiate humans from other species is that, in nature ,we have some pride (bar Somali politicians) even in the neediest times. Small gestures sometime make big difference in both credibility and national pride.

I recommend you to read how the hand picked Karazai or even Maliki deal with the West in these circumstances.

Daqane   

loool I wont respond to the point scoring but I really like mooges threads its like a car crash happenes every time, waryaa do you know the diffrence between DNA and biometric data held in I.D documents such as passports or I.D's consisting of fingerprints and facial recognition camera's e.t.c hahhaha just I am wondering were you thinking people had to give blood or swab their mouths every time they were to take their salaries, did you have a flashback to your refugee process? as for the rest of it, biometric data is the standard for banks across the world, and will reduce the chance of "ghost workers" being paid a problem in all civil services across the world, but thats not what you emotional kids wana hear is it :) people are getting paid and its norways money ;)

Tallaabo   

Wadani;976747 wrote:

That is utter rubbish. Everyone knows Siyaad Barre was the father of corruption who concentrated all the former nation's meagre revenues in the hands of his family and clan cronies.

Haatu   

What humiliation? Get off your high horses. Where was your humiliation when you were hacking each other for twenty years? Receiving payment through fingerprints is ingenious and corruption proof. If I had a company I would use this system as well. The only way someone can steal someone else's mushaar is if they cut his/her finger off which is very unlikely. I applaud this move.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;976827 wrote:
What humiliation? Get off your high horses. Where was your humiliation when you were hacking each other for twenty years? Receiving payment through fingerprints is ingenious and corruption proof. If I had a company I would use this system as well. The only way someone can steal someone else's mushaar is if they cut his/her finger off which is very unlikely. I applaud this move.

Well said.

Johnny B   

Mad_Mullah;976760 wrote:
I think the humiliation is not in the fact that they're giving money that we have to use as salary
but that the government is so corrupt that they have to oversee it that everyone get's paid and doesn't take anything extra

And we've to take whatever you claim at face value?!.

Mad_Mullah;976760 wrote:

I mean something fishy is going on, we see these people smiling in front of camera but some of them if not all of them are stealing the nation's money. But their peasant cousins that live in refugee camps will defend them and riot if they get arrested.

SMH

Yeah , sure , something is fishy allright. :cool: