Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Galaydh humiliates qoslaaye again. this is fun.

Miyir   

Wadani;976979 wrote:
Ah, therein lies your problem.So according to your warped logic Austrians aren't German since they aren't from Germany. How do u manage to write about such abstractions as subjective reasoning, yet not grasp the obvious and glaring differences between ethnicity and nationality.

Pay close attention:

A Somali from Somalia is both a 'Somali' (ethnic identity) and a 'Somalian' (National identity).

A Bantu, Reer Xamar or Baajuun and various other minorities are not 'Somali' but are definitely 'Somalian'

A Somali from Somaliland is a 'Somali' but not a 'Somalian', but instead a 'Somalilander'.

A Somali from Djibouti is a 'Somali' but not a 'Somalian', but instead a 'Djiboutian'.

Same with folks from *Og@dania and NFD, they are 'Somali's' but aren't 'Somalians', since they aren't citizens of Somalia.

What I don't get is why people like you dont cast doubts and aspersions on the Soomaalinimo of NFD'ers, Djiboutians and Og@danians but strip Somalilanders of this same identity though they aren't unique in not being citizens of Somalia.

Worst mumbo-jumbo explanation of anything I ever read:confused: Give me Garoodi any day he makes more sense:cool:

Somalis not Somalian:mad:

Che -Guevara;976984 wrote:
^Click on the link.

WOW! I'm shocked how her reasoning is very similar to mine, "Somali is both an ethnicity and a nationality for Somalis". I said that before I saw her argument. Kudos!

Thanks for the link, Che.

Miyir;976985 wrote:
Worst mumbo-jumbo explanation of anything I ever read:confused: Give me Garoodi any day he makes more sense:cool:

Somalis, Somalilanders and Somalians are three different ethnic groups. That's Hargaysa's education for you. :DWadani, despite having a subjectively ironic username, thinks he speaks nothing but the truth. lol

Wadani   

Miyir;976985 wrote:

Wallahi ur just dumb.

Wadani   

Classified;976987 wrote:
Somalis, Somalilanders and Somalians are three different ethnic groups
. That's Hargaysa's education for you.
:D
Wadani
, despite having a subjectively ironic username, thinks he speaks nothing but the truth. lol

The above, even after i've explained 'Somalilander' and 'Somalian' aren't ethnciities but descriptors of national identity? Y engage in debate if ur brain is on a prolonged hiatus?

Wadani;976989 wrote:
The above, even after i've explained 'Somalilander' and 'Somalian' aren't ethnciities but descriptors of national identity? Y engage in debate if ur brain is on a prolonged hiatus?

Again, "Somalian" does not exist. The term has no meaning. Do you mean Somali? Yes, Somali is both classified as an ethnicity and a nationality. As regards to "Somalilander", I'm quite sure that any Somali/Bantu/Arabs that lived in French-Somaliland, Italian-Somaliland and British-Somaliland can classify themselves as "Somalilanders" as well, if they so choose to do so. :D

Carafaat   

It seems Khaatumo leaders have given up on the backing, funding and support of Mogadishu for their conflict with Somaliland. Hope that he soon realizes that his issues are with Somaliland and needs to sit down and talk with Siilanyo, rather then with Xasan Sheikh, Sheick Shariif, Axmed Madoobe, Abdi Ileey or other politicians who have little or no concern with Sool, Sanaag and Cayn.

Carafaat;976994 wrote:
It seems Khaatumo leaders have given up on the backing, funding and support of Mogadishu for their conflict with Somaliland. Hope that he soon realizes that his issues are with Somaliland and needs to sit down and talk with Siilanyo, rather then Xasan Sheikh.

But, "Somaliland" is not a legitimate entity. :confused: If your neighbor came into your house, beaten up your kids, while he pushed you out onto the front yard of your house, would you go to his house to sit down and talk OR kick the neighbor out of your house first...THEN sit down to talk with your neighbor in regards to the animosity between the two of you?

Carafaat   

Classified;976995 wrote:
But, "Somaliland" is not a legitimate entity. :confused: If your neighbor came into your house, beaten up your kids, while he pushed you out onto the front yard of your house, would you go to his house to sit down and talk OR kick the neighbor out of your house first...THEN sit down to talk with your neighbor in regards to the animosity between the two of you?

You can either kick the neighbour out, confront or atleast talk to the neighbour. But running to and spending 6 years at the house of people in another neighbour (Nairobi, Addis, Mogadishu, Minnesota, Londen, ) clearly won't help and it hasn't helped.

Carafaat;976996 wrote:
You can either kick the neighbour out, confront or atleast talk to the neighbour. But running to and spending 6 years at the house of people in another neighbour (Nairobi, Addis, Mogadishu, Minnesota, Londen, ) clearly won't help and it hasn't helped.

I agree. The Khaatumo camp has utterly failed at doing what it was created for or anything for that matter. No reconciliation was held with Puntland or Somaliland, although the latter's case is far more different than that of the former. They have not "liberated" Lasanod. Secondly, like Che said, your duplicity is just amazing. I suggest you change your profile picture, clearly you think Sool, Sanaag and "Cayn" have nothing in common with Muqdisho. Perhaps, you can tell us what the 'Coat of Arms' you have as your profile picture represents.