Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Galaydh humiliates qoslaaye again. this is fun.

Wadani   

This guy, and the whole Khaatumo camp are anti-somaliland, anti-punland and anti Somali Federal Gov. They have no allies. Way ku fashilmeen siyaasadda Somalia. And im saying this objectively, not because i'm a Somalilander.

LOL nacnac badanaa the funny thing is how he is pretending they voted for hassan out of somalinimo. Lol they only wanted get rid of Sheikh Shariif. cala kula xaal cidna lo joojin maayo this galaydh dude and the orphan children of Meles zeenaawi ha iska calacalaan. This boat is moving

Mooge;976740 wrote:

galaydh has become the lone voice of opposition to this corrupt incompetent leader called qoslaaye.

Word, now to all those suckers who voted for this Monster knows as Qoslaye taste his Qabiilist Medicine, by the way did you guys noticed they cut the part when he started talking about AUN Dr. Abdirashid Ali Shermake, MTF whoever cut this piece you must be HBG.

Wadani;976746 wrote:
This guy, and the whole Khaatumo camp are anti-somaliland, anti-punland and anti Somali Federal Gov. They have no allies. Way ku fashilmeen siyaasadda Somalia. And im saying this objectively,
not because i'm a Somalilander

Isn't that in itself subjective? lol

Wadani   

Classified;976761 wrote:

No. That I am a Somalilander is a veriable and undeniable fact. I was born in Hargaysa. I don't understand your point. Maybe if I was a Khaatumite, then yes it would be open to debate.

Liibaan   

Che -Guevara;976765 wrote:
Soomaali waa isma dhaanto iyo dhasheed. We are no position to accuse each other of anything.

Waa runtaa, waana in lawada fahmaa.

Mahadsanid

Liibaan   

Classified;976761 wrote:

It is wrong to leave out a relevant variable (bias). Kaftan.....

Wadani;976767 wrote:
No. That I am a Somalilander is a veriable and undeniable fact. I was born in Hargaysa. I don't understand your point. Maybe if I was a Khaatumite, then yes it would be open to debate.

I see. So, you're not Somali. Knowing that you're Anti-Somali and Anti-Khaatumo, wouldn't any statement you make regarding the two be purely subjective? :D

Wadani   

Classified;976806 wrote:
I see. So, you're not Somali. Knowing that you're Anti-Somali and Anti-Khaatumo, wouldn't any statement you make regarding the two be purely subjective?
:D

Lmao!!! I'm not Somali, and on top of that I'm anti-Somali? What your saying is utterly Bizarre.

Wadani;976810 wrote:
Lmao!!! I'm not Somali, and on top of that I'm anti-Somali? What your saying is utterly Bizarre.

How so? You said you're a "Somalilander" and not Somali. I hardly see any non-Somalis in this forum criticizing Somalia and the Somalis. You and your fellow non-Somali "Somalilanders" are on this forum called SomaliaOnline, whining 24/7 about issues regarding Somalia and the Somalida (Not Somalilanders) :D.

Wadani   

Classified;976859 wrote:
How so? You said you're a "Somalilander" and not Somali. I hardly see any non-Somalis in this forum criticizing Somalia and the Somalis. You and your fellow non-Somali "Somalilanders" are on this forum called SomaliaOnline, whining 24/7 about issues regarding Somalia and the Somalida (Not Somalilanders)
:D

You're clearly being purposely obtuse.