Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali Channel-Abdirahman Farole Interview

YoniZ   

He is making some valid points. However, the way he put this one is really funny :)

"Horta dowladan federalka hadda jirta anaga ayaa dhalnay, waa ina puntland haddaan sikale u dhigno..."

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;976163 wrote:
I just watched a bit, mostly about history and that of Puntland.

I watched the whole thing and he made Xasan Shiekh and his government look like unruly tugs;)

Tallaabo   

Summary of his policies:

Puntland will have the right to determine its internal and external policies

Puntland should have a say in the affairs of all the other federal states

Puntland should be consulted by the federal government about every little thing

Puntland should a say about the appointment of every federal minister and prime minister

Puntland should set the internal and external policies of the federal government and never the other way round.

Puntland will have all its resources to itself but should have a share of the federal government revenues

Puntland should be the temple where every federal government official pays homage to and takes orders religiously

Puntland should make the federal government and all the other federal states in its image, just like the Christian creation doctorine really;)

I really like Faroole, he is a capable politician

GAROODI   

^^^ when you fail in battle, in diplomacy, in democracy, in decency and in providing for your people..... Go on tv. Haha.

No one really gives a sh(t what this man has to say... What can he actually do? No influence, no strength, nothing.

But we are baxbaxland haha.

Keep up the good work soon to be governer general farole. One thing I love about this guy is he destroys pirates p.r. The most hated somali grouping from south to north hahah.

Samafal   

^LOOL you fuming with hatred. Hatred won't give you recognition. Marka for the sake of your health seek help , you r really suffering.

Wadani   

GAROODI;976167 wrote:
^^^ when you fail in battle, in diplomacy, in democracy, in decency and in providing for your people..... Go on tv. Haha.

No one really gives a sh(t what this man has to say... What can he actually do? No influence, no strength, nothing.

But we are baxbaxland haha.

Keep up the good work soon to be governer general farole. One thing I love about this guy is he destroys pirates p.r. The most hated somali grouping from south to north hahah.

This is over the top bro. Faroole has been quite friendly towards Somaliland for the most part, and many of his grievances against the SFG have some basis. Waa oday wayn oo waliba gabadh inaga qaba ee ka xishoo dee, :D

Miyir   

Tallaabo;976165 wrote:
Summary of his policies:

Puntland will have the right to determine its internal and external policies

Puntland should have a say in the affairs of all the other federal states

Puntland should be consulted by the federal government about every little thing

Puntland should a say about the appointment of every federal minister and prime minister

Puntland should set the internal and external policies of the federal government and never the other way round.

Puntland will have all its resources to itself but should have a share of the federal government revenues

Puntland should be the temple where every federal government official pays homage to and takes orders religiously

Puntland should make the federal government and all the other federal states in its image, just like the Christian creation doctorine really;)

I really like Faroole, he is a capable politician

lol :cool: