Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Lawless Somaliland Savage Point Gun At Judge. Video

Dr_Osman   

The Doctor is waiting for the usual rant from somaliland pointing the finger at the doctor for hating Somaliland. But the DR is prepared

67865_10151094748882382_124214203_n.jpg

Che...homie is on the same boat everyday!! May be he should just jump of this boat and swim back to the somaliland shores!!

I am sure that he will get good Isku dexkaris!! & may be a single mother...if can handle it, instead of being on Pirate boat 24/7!! lool...u feel me.

Upgrade is always good!! u get good food n whollata of love!! lol.

STOIC   

They both must live very very sad life if all they do is fish for negative news.I honestly believ something is wrong with them growing up. They must have been around people who breath qabyalat and regionalism.Can't say I agree with his title, but is newsworthy! Haha..the commander of the army is talking like they got military court....

Cambuulo iyo bun;975778 wrote:
Garoodi vs osmano would be epic walahi
:D

Garoodi is my Somalilander of the year. the guy is awesome. he's got a young Abdulrahman Tuur about his person. :P:D

i don't know much about the Ditoore but from the little i've seen of him......he's got firm-held convictions. that's an important virtue, these days.