Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

Somalis running the UAE Youtube scene

Guzel   

UAE people need to get out of their car, stop using the car horn to order food and shopping when they have plenty of time in their hands. It is shallow, lazy and pretentious. What is real and unique about UAE are the expats unlike some of the Somalis who act, dress, talk and more importantly think they are local.

They are integrated, all got good work and are a good example of what all Somali communities should be like. Exports from Dubai are only topped by the Iranians that's it. So at least we hold some importance unlike US/UK/Europe where we just leech of the system.

this was pos!! aint nada funny about it!! wtf..........! when i was there....we use to crack the arab bedouins. One of the reasons that i was smuggled out of there in 24hrs when i punched a shiekh son's body guard one nite at a movie theatre in Abu Dhabi.

Thx god that give me my ticket to usa...which was my dream always. I hate Europe.

rudy-Diiriye;975726 wrote:
this was pos!! aint nada funny about it!! wtf..........! when i was there....we use to crack the arab bedouins. One of the reasons that i was smuggled out of there in 24hrs when i punched a shiekh son's body guard one nite at a movie theatre in Abu Dhabi.

Thx god that give me my ticket to usa...which was my dream always. I hate Europe.

I rate you for that.

Being high on Qat and coming up with that story.