Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Official Communique - Juba State

Somalia   

Cambuulo iyo bun;975298 wrote:
I'm cool with that, Puntland and Somalia :cool: Heck y'all should even take the somaliland path 'goosasho' you got my support
:)

And let you usurp the rest of the country through thuggish means, there's a need for a Puntland, today shows that more than any other. :eek:

cadnaan1   

Dad buu aad dhibayaa heshiiskan ilaahow fidna wadataasha Somalia ka qabo already negative mind ayey kala horyimaadeen heshiiska. Kulahaa conflict postponed walee faroole iyo tolkiisa tacsi ayaa u taala maanta

And let you usurp the rest of the country through thuggish means,

:D :D

Somalia;975301 wrote:
, there's a need for a Puntland, today shows that more than any other. :eek:

your cousins in laascaanod needs your help my man cid kale hadaad wax uu tari kartaan iyagaad wax uu tari lahayd. :cool:

cadnaan1;975304 wrote:
Dad buu aad dhibayaa heshiiskan ilaahow fidna wadataasha Somalia ka qabo already negative mind ayey kala horyimaadeen heshiiska. Kulahaa conflict postponed walee faroole iyo tolkiisa tacsi ayaa u taala maanta

Can you blame them though, federal government ignoring them and an agreement between Madoobe and the SFG. cidii mashruucii wuu ka yara halaabay :D

Somalia   

No one is occupied in Laascaanood, they chose Somaliland, and that is their consequence. This isn't about occupation but establishing rule of law, of course you thrive in the complete opposite (:D) but we must move into the 21 century without any moryaan mindset, please.

I guarantee you this deal will fall apart as no region wants to be governed directly from Mogadishu, and Jubba is only giving in cause it seems more interested in peace than Mogadishu. I welcome this cause it will prove a point.

Cambuulo iyo bun;975289 wrote:
how is it weird? Maamul goboleedka Jubboyinka iyo Gedo sounds better than 'Jubbaland'. There is only one president in somalia Leader or Governor sounds much better. Anyways today is a good day sxbayaal

Our friend xiin maanta niyad jab baa ka muuqata, i wonder why though?
:D

Wonder if they would demand the same from say puntland? I too prefer governor over president for federal state but these request seem really in telling people what they name they're state or titles they give to their leaders. FYI leader is not a title but a discription and maamul gobleedka Jubboyinka iyo sounds like a mouthful.

The Zack;975287 wrote:
Yep - all the big issues were pretty much postponed and the SFG still recognized Jubaland. They asked for a name and title change which is weird. Apparently they like Juba over Jubbaland and Leader over president. I don't have any issues with that though. The important thing is the Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo stay together under one command.

That's reasonable. Call it Premiere like they have it here in Canada and Juba sounds much better than JubbaLAND.

GAROODI   

Mad_Mullah;975344 wrote:
There's only one president in Somalia

LOL

Somaliland

Puntland

Jubbaland

Shababland (Barawe)

Yup....

As of yesterday jubaland does not exist its a government region like bay and bakool. Shababland (I don't know what your referring to). Puntland is a 2.5 region wasteland with no real leverage against a child let alone anyone. SOMALILAND is no longer part of Somalia with or without recognition we don't really care. So Somalia does have one president he is based in mugdisho and his name is Hassan sheick.

GAROODI;975349 wrote:
As of yesterday jubaland does not exist its a government region like bay and bakool. Shababland (I don't know what your referring to). Puntland is a 2.5 region wasteland with no real leverage against a child let alone anyone. SOMALILAND is no longer part of Somalia with or without recognition we don't really care. So Somalia does have one president he is based in mugdisho and his name is Hassan sheick.

Whatever makes you happy. Guys don't make loud noises pls.