Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

The Official Communique - Juba State

The Zack   

xiinfaniin;975286 wrote:
A conflict postponed

Yep - all the big issues were pretty much postponed and the SFG still recognized Jubaland. They asked for a name and title change which is weird. Apparently they like Juba over Jubbaland and Leader over president. I don't have any issues with that though. The important thing is the Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo stay together under one command.

The Zack;975287 wrote:
Yep - all the big issues were pretty much postponed and the SFG still recognized Jubaland. They asked for a name and title change
which is weird. Apparently they like Juba over Jubbaland and Leader over president.
I don't have any issues with that though. The important thing is the Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe and Gedo stay together under one command.

how is it weird? Maamul goboleedka Jubboyinka iyo Gedo sounds better than 'Jubbaland'. There is only one president in somalia Leader or Governor sounds much better. Anyways today is a good day sxbayaal

Our friend xiin maanta niyad jab baa ka muuqata, i wonder why though? :D

The Zack   

Cambuulo iyo bun;975289 wrote:
how is it weird? Maamul goboleedka Jubboyinka iyo Gedo sounds better than 'Jubbaland'. There is only one president in somalia Leader or Governor sounds much better. Anyways today is a good day sxbayaal

Our friend xiin maanta niyad jab baa ka muuqata, i wonder why though?
:D

They could've asked for that long time ago and in Kismayu. I don't think it would've been big deal for the JL to make that happen. They didn't have to go through through Kenya, Kampala, Addis Ababa to get a mere name change.. WTH!

The Zack;975291 wrote:
They could've asked for that long time. They didn't have to go through through Kenya, Kampala, Addis Ababa to get a mere name change.. WTH!

Your such a simpleton my friend, waxaa laysku haystey waxaa weeye cidii maamuli lahayd dekadda iyo airportka and the appointment of Jubadda hoose and jubadda dhexe governors.

Haatu   

Cambuulo, maybe you misunderstand Zack. His position is simple, the governors will have to be people 'agreeable' to him. :D

Mafia   

xiinfaniin;975286 wrote:
A conflict postponed

What I have been saying all along. This was a face-saving move, nothing more. The conflict shall escalate right after the Brussels meeting is concluded. The JL issue threathened that meeting, as international members start questioning its legitimacy without SL, PL,and JL on board and Hassan Sheekh and Madoobe made an under the table deal, so each one gets an incremental benefit from this face-saving deal. Back to square 1

Haatu   

I forgot to add, agreeable can mean anything. HAG even managed to get an agreeable Gedoan in the form of Saacid so anything is possible :D

Somalia   

Cambuulo iyo bun;975289 wrote:

Our friend xiin maanta niyad jab baa ka muuqata, i wonder why though?
:D

There's not one president, this is a federal Somalia, there are several presidents, but this system is not weak enough in my opinion. A Swiss Federation-like nation will have to be the end result.

Somalia;975297 wrote:
There's not one president, this is a federal Somalia, there are several presidents, but this system is not weak enough in my opinion.
A Swiss Federation-like nation will have to be the end result.

I'm cool with that, Puntland and Somalia :cool: Heck y'all should even take the somaliland path 'goosasho' you got my support :)

Originally Posted by xiinfaniin View Post

A conflict postponed

So true. 6 months till the next conflict.

By six month President Hassan will have enough troops all over south Somalia , One chain of command Law and order will be implemented . President Hassan Team are not fools .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm3XoVjwVstBJauczNeSg

All in all it was good day for Somalia