Sign in to follow this  
kickz

Irish Muslim Harassed For Praying in Park

kickz   

irish%20muslim%20harassed%20for%20prayin

25/08/2013

An Irish Muslim woman has been harassed for praying in a park in Dublin with a friend after a security worker asked them to end their prayers "in case they break their backs".

"We were praying peacefully. We were not chanting or causing any disturbance to the public,” the woman, named Sajida, told Irish newspaper The Independent.

“Then he honked his horn and told us we needed a permit to pray," she said.

The case occurred last Thursday when a security worker confronted the two women in Griffith Park, Drumcondra, told them they needed a permit to pray.

Sajida, a mother-of-three, said she was still "deeply hurt" by the incident.

"He told us to stop. I felt harassed and intimidated," she said.

The employee works for Security firm Manguard Plus which has a contract with Dublin City Council to provide a warden service at the park.

As the news went viral, the company boss decided to suspend the worker, rejecting his comments.

"I have lived in the Middle East so I know how important prayers are to people who practice this faith,” company boss Bill Brown said.

“We completely condemn our worker's actions,” he said.

NWS_20130823_ANA_002_28687891_I1.JPG

^^ You seem to have tendency to provoke the masses sxb. Is this a habit of yours (that has no boundaries) or do you have ulterior motives?

By the way, this not based on your "Bacaac" comment only but, rather your need to comment in such a way that you know will offend others. Live and let live ina'adeer!

wyre   

Somalia;975006 wrote:
Were you dropped on the head as a kid or something?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "indhahaa ilimo igusoo joogsaday :D