Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Clitoraid

raula   

Che -Guevara;974850 wrote:
A human rights issue has been to reduced to "My friends and I will all be in a nightclub having a crazy time, but while they are getting guys' numbers, I hang back," Very unfortunate.

Indeed-che & the hang-out's or party lifestyle is besides the point-that's part of some people's growing up.

DOC-hopefully some Somali/Lander chick doesn't go "bobbitt" on your Pee-wee eh :rolleyes:

***well if some on this forum, could stomach the details of the article w/out getting caught up on the sexual escapades..well that's a start...

underdog   

Carafaat;974940 wrote:
This is a serieus health issue. If you guys only knew how many complications 'fircooni' FGM creates.

P.S. In Holland doctors perform something called
virginity restoration surgery
, mostly among Arab and Turkish girls.

Saxib I don't think thats the same thing.

virginity restoration surgery is for convincing the second/third/fourth husbands there was no first husband.

then there's vaginal rejuvenation surgery. which is an overhaul for blown-out, high mileage members of the female species.

LOL @ "I hang back"....FGM is standing in the way of full American experience. Damn the entire backward ancestors who ruined her chance to "get down with the get down".

tutu   

underdog;975052 wrote:

LOL @ "I hang back"....FGM is standing in the way of full American experience. Damn the entire backward ancestors who ruined her chance to "get down with the get down".

Though FGM is not something to make fun of, but it's true, as you put it, it stands in the way of experiencing the full American dream for some. I wonder if there are no circumcised women that enjoy their conjugal rights. I've even witnessed (on tv) Somali women claiming women who are cut not only do they dislike intercourse, but also have a slim chance of getting pregnant. Now I wonder tobanka cunug ee kaa soo horboodayo marka aad tagtid guryaha Somalida sida ey kudhasheen. As much as I am against FGM laakin some of these stories puts anti-FGM enthusiasts off!

D.O.C   

raula;974987 wrote:
Indeed-che & the hang-out's or party lifestyle is besides the point-that's part of some people's growing up.

DOC-hopefully some Somali/Lander chick doesn't go "bobbitt" on your Pee-wee eh
:rolleyes:

***well if some on this forum, could stomach the details of the article w/out getting caught up on the sexual escapades..well that's a start...

Hopefully NOT!