Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Clitoraid

Since there hardly goes an article in the Western media about gudniinka without a Soomaali sister in the midst; here it comes again, including the usual been been by the sisters, added to spice up the stories. The story is long, but I will quote where it deals with the Soomaali sister.

N. B. - I don't know why she misspells her name from Ayaan to 'Ayanna' in order to fit because 'Ayanna' is Sawaaxili name used by African Americans. Shuud.

High hopes: the UFO cult 'restoring' the victims of female genital mutilation

Emma-and-Ayanna-009.jpg

Best friends Emma and Ayanna in their hotel room in San Francisco. Long time friends Emma wanted to be there to support Ayanna during the procedure and recovery though she did not undergo FGM as a young girl herself

Another of the women Bowers has just operated on, Ayanna, 23, a marketing assistant from the Pacific northwest who fled the civil war in Somalia, is in a quandary after her clitoroplasty, for she is not in love with her current boyfriend.

"I told him I was coming for the surgery and the way he was talking I'm worried he's going to expect me to be an instant sex machine," she says.

Ayanna lied to her conservative mother that she was visiting friends in San Francisco, then sneaked off to Bowers's clinic with her best friend Emma for support. Emma's parents are from Ethiopia, but she was born in America and was never cut. The two exude such an all-American youthful mischief it's hard to believe Ayanna was once steeped in a very different tradition. They banter about boozy parties and dating. They order room service while giggling in their dressing gowns. Ayanna shows off the scrapes on her leg from a skateboarding escapade the previous week.

But then she is suddenly solemn.

"My friends and I will all be in a nightclub having a crazy time, but while they are getting guys' numbers, I hang back," she says. "Technically there's no reason why, just because I'm cut down there, I couldn't feel sexy when a guy is kissing me or touching my breasts. But my mind leaps to what that leads to next and then I shut down," she says.

She has high hopes of a fulfilling sex life now that she's had surgery, but still has years of negative mind games to overcome.

The Guardian

Khadafi   

Maskiin, Off-topic . But why is she having a little dog? Eeyga aanba la yaabay. :D and if you do have a dog why have a leish on it when your in a room?

A human rights issue has been to reduced to "My friends and I will all be in a nightclub having a crazy time, but while they are getting guys' numbers, I hang back," Very unfortunate.

Che -Guevara;974850 wrote:
A human rights issue has been to reduced to "My friends and I will all be in a nightclub having a crazy time, but while they are getting guys' numbers, I hang back," Very unfortunate.

:D

Khadafi;974847 wrote:
Maskiin, Off-topic . But why is she having a little dog? Eeyga aanba la yaabay.
:D
and if you do have a dog why have a leish on it when your in a room?

It goes with the lifeystyle, especially witht his quote of hers:

"My friends and I will all be in a nightclub having a crazy time, but while they are getting guys' numbers, I hang back," she says. "Technically there's no reason why, just because I'm cut down there, I couldn't feel sexy when a guy is kissing me or touching my breasts. But my mind leaps to what that leads to next and then I shut down," she says"

Jacpher   

I told him I was coming for the surgery and the way he was talking I'm worried he's going to expect me to be an instant sex machine," she says.

Surgery xaal qaado. Mindhaa sarif horaa jiray. Adaa lagu dhahaa surgery.

Mooge   

looooooooool.

i just imagined her parents reading this sex confession. what a shame and disgust. niyoow, dadka north america waa dhibanyihin.

nuune   

The girl with the laptop on the left hand side, I know her in real life, she is not someone who will undergo a second knife in a lifetime only to end up in a nightclub!

Miyir   

wishing speed recovery for the brave young lady! you little pricks stop the nonsense and blaming victims because she says something that make you insecure. :cool:

nuune;974909 wrote:
she is not someone who will undergo a second knife in a lifetime only to end up in a nightclub!

:D:D

what about a third knife? ta ka waraan, inaar?

p.s - i was hearing somewhere restorations are freely available on the Belgium Health Service.

wyre   

Which one is ayanna which one is emma, which does have the dog, which one is ethiopian, maskiin si fiican noogu faah faahi dee :D