Sign in to follow this  
Guzel

Refuses to Kiss

Guzel   

Cambuulo iyo bun;974794 wrote:
LOL if y'all are dry humping why not do the whole shebang?

He does no want to, does not want his private parts to be touched, does not want to be blown, bitten. When i use my tongue on his neck and ear, wu iska tir tira my saliva, so i stopped doing it.

Jacpher   

You know the end is near when 'reerka iga soo doono' is replaced with 'afka iga jaq'. Subxaanalaah.

I hope this is a fake script. You've got a good man. Stop bossing him into xaraan. Intimacy baad khalad ka fahantay. What you're describing here, emotionally connect kiss, humping, fondling and all that ain't intimacy. The word you're looking for may be, lust, dirty or kinky. Maybe you're too wild for him, a reserved man who doesn't want to put himself in a compromising position.

Jacpher   

Guzel;974798 wrote:
He does no want to, does not want his private parts to be touched, does not want to be blown, bitten. When i use my tongue on his neck and ear, wu iska tir tira my saliva, so i stopped doing it.

You do realize this is reputable forum, one that's monitored and moderated. Perhaps you thought this was an adult webpage. Stop trolling us doqonoow before you get banned.

Guzel   

Che, i am married, my friend who is here with me posted this thread because she cannot be bothered to create an account just for this thread. I am not trolling and hardly post in this forum.

Guzel   

Jacpher;974803 wrote:
You do realize this is reputable forum, one that's monitored and moderated. Perhaps you thought this was an adult webpage. Stop trolling us doqonoow before you get banned.

But people like Apophis are allowed to post, this forum is a joke. Are we all not adults here?

wyre   

Your Post is silly dee lol adiga ma qofka kale baad u af tahay haddey runtaa tahay iney qadka kaa saartey rabtay weyna kaa caqli badise hadda isgaar Post gaan delete dheh, alle nama ceebeeyee :D

Jacpher   

Che: War bax. There is not fun in that.

Guzel: Have your husband do the experiment and see if your hypothesis is proven correct or not. You've got the friend, the husband, why not help humanity and the skeptics here and put this to a rest.

Guzel   

Che -Guevara;974807 wrote:
N I thought you were freak. Now I am just disappointed

Advise your friend since you have an actual experience in this department:-)

Haha, i am demure and ladylike compared to her, she wanted the opinion of men because his behaviour is odd.

Guzel   

wyre;974811 wrote:
whateva aphopis is, I think inuu akhlaaq leeyahay and won't post something like this

I disagree.

Guzel   

Jacpher;974810 wrote:
Che: War bax. There is not fun in that.

Guzel:
Have your husband do the experiment and see if your hypothesis is proven correct or not. You've got the friend, the husband, why not help humanity and the skeptics here and put this to a rest.

You have a dirty freaky mind.