Sign in to follow this  
Guzel

Refuses to Kiss

Guzel   

This is a question to the men, would you restrain yourself from a passionate kiss with a lady you are seeing if both of you have decided not to have sex, but occasionally enjoy fondling, a bit of foreplay? The man in question refuses to kiss,bite, use his tongue, his excuse is it will set him off and he would not be able to stop himself from having full sex? I am finding it hard to believe him, what do you think?

I thought you were married haha

To your question now, are you asking the Western audience in SOL or the Somali ones? We have Johnny Bravo answers, Khayr answers, and Nur answers.

Guzel   

I am asking men in general, is there a point you would stop at before you lose control or isn't that we are always in control and in charge of our minds and bodies. I think a kiss is innocent and should not be witheld, it is the start of intimacy so how can he say it will make him lose control?

wyre   

Im not wadaad but believe me i won't sit next to woman i am not married to forget about kissing her

Innocent, nagadaa qofyahay. Nothing innocent about two grown azz people exchanging salive. It is only natural he wants to exchange other internal body secretions.

Coofle. You forget the fondling part, which could me anything haha

Guzel   

Che -Guevara;974785 wrote:
Innocent, nagadaa qofyahay. Nothing innocent about two grown azz people exchanging salive. It is only natural he wants to exchange other internal body secretions.

Coofle. You forget the fondling part, which could me anything haha

By innocent i mean a kiss will emotionally connect me to him further, it is what i would remember after he leaves my place, he is not opening up to me, i don't want just dry humping, which is fine but without the kissing part, i am left feeling there is something missing.

Sheekadu dry humping haday gaadhey, it might be above my pay grade. That said, ultimately a man has control over his urges, but in the context of intimate relationship where sex is implicitly and explicitly expected. It is difficult not act on one's urges. On different point, kissing will set him off but not dry humping...haha

YoniZ   

Che -Guevara;974791 wrote:
Sheekadu dry humping haday gaadhey, it might be above my pay grade.

That is classic ya Che :-)

Guzel;974787 wrote:
By innocent i mean a kiss will emotionally connect me to him further, it is what i would remember after he leaves my place, he is not opening up to me, i don't want just dry humping, which is fine but without the kissing part, i am left feeling there is something missing.

LOL if y'all are dry humping why not do the whole shebang?

wyre   

Astaghfurullah war Ghuzel ma dumar baa allow ceeb astur ceeb ma asturnee :D :D

aaway JB suufi bahaluul kiisi iyo Nuune jimankiisi markii loo baahdo

Guzel   

Che -Guevara;974791 wrote:
Sheekadu dry humping haday gaadhey, it might be above my pay grade. That said, ultimately a man has control over his urges, but in the context of intimate relationship where sex is implicitly and explicitly expected. It is difficult not act on one's urges.
On different point, kissing will set him off but not dry humping
...haha

Exactly my point, he is the one who puts a stop to the dry humping, i go with the flow and don't resist it, he can then also do the same with kissing if he wanted to. He is full of BS.