Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Iraqi men getting killed for answering wrong on how many rakca's fajr contains of

Jacpher   

Che -Guevara;974855 wrote:
Please listen. I said the Muslim world has a problem! If you don't believe we do, then so say so.

Hehe, odaga got mad today. War I don't deny there are plenty of problems in every corner of the world but this idea the world is burning because of Muslims and if Muslims were to be 'reformed' 'confronted' 'removed' the world would be that much peaceful. I expect that from Cambuulo and others that go around apologizing on behalf of Islam for the problems of the world, not you Che.

Cambuulo: His af can stay at anywhere insulting whatever it wishes but coming to the forum and spewing insults crosses the law which the forum administrators put in place.

Haatu   

@MMA, Adi intaad cawdubilleysiga naga dhaaftid, ninkaas diinteena habeen iyo maalin aflagaadaynayo maad naga qabatid?

Cambuulo, waxaan filayaa cilmiga ayaa kugu yar sidaas awgeed waa laguu marmarsiyooni. Have you ever heard of a man called Sayid Qutb? That man in the father of the modern day terrorists.

Stoic, I don't get why people get so worked up when it comes to salafis. All they say is let's go back to the basics, the qur'an and sunnah upon the understanding of the pious predecessors. If you find a fault with them, bring proof from the qur'an and sunnah to show it's wrong.

STOIC   

Haatu, I believe every Muslim would refer back to the Sunnah and the Quraan for all rulings. The average Muslim like me only cares about knowing the basics of creed as they relate to a simple belief in Allah and the prophet. And rarely gives a hoot about the war of who is on or off the Manhaj. You can't even listen to any of their youtube clips without them bringing up about how they are the chosen sects..What is that guy from England with the big beard called? Abu-Khadeeja . Just listen to any of his clips and let me know if you even gain anything out of it other than finger-waging tactics..

Haatu   

^^I've listened to his lectures and I found them very informative. You see we all know Islam will split into 73 sects, all in the hellfire except one. So the question arises, who is that one? How does the average muslim know which one? What does the Muslim do to become part of this saved sect? Knowing this is part of the "basics" hence why Abu Khadeejah goes to lengths to explain it for the average Muslim in the west with minimal religious education.

STOIC   

You find him informative? Well I guess I will honorably disagree..He openly backbites people under the guise of guiding/correcting them..Now my Islamic education is very limited, but something tells me that is not how people of religion should preach....

YoniZ   

Haatu, I wouldn't say Sayid Q was the father of modern Takfiris, however his Jahiliyah in the 20th century book is used as pretext for this wicked idea.

After all, his group headbutted and completely rejected that path and that is one reason why they are butchered at Rabi'a, knowing they will not violently retaliate.

Haatu   

STOIC;974884 wrote:
You find him informative? Well I guess I will honorably disagree..He openly backbites people under the guise of guiding/correcting them..Now my Islamic education is very limited, but something tells me that is not how people of religion should preach....

He is merely showing them up on their bid'ah and misguidance which is considered Jihaad. Here are quotes from the salaf backing me up:

Ibn Taymiyyah:

"The one who refutes the innovators is a mujaahid.

al-Jawaab as-Saheeh of Ibn Taymiyyah (1/237)

As for is it backbiting? Well the answer is no according to the scholars:

Al-Hasan Al-Basree (rahimahullaah) said:

"There is no backbiting with regard to (talking about) the innovator or the sinner who openly professes his evil."

Al-Laalikaa`ee (1/140, no: 279)

As for having difficulty within oneself about critisizing innovators, here is what Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal said:

"When some people said to Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (rahimahullaah) that they felt uneasy about criticizing people, he replied,
'If you remain silent and I remain silent, then who will make the ignorant person aware of the authentic from the defective?'"

Majmoo'-ul-Fataawaa of Ibn Taimiyyah (28/231)

Haatu   

RoccaLittorio;974888 wrote:
Haatuu what did you make of suddais's khutbah on Friday? Assuming you heard it that is..

Haven't heard it. What did he say?

Khadafi   

wyre;974860 wrote:
His name please
:D

Wyre you know him;) The guy loves wealth and if you listen to him he loves to speak somali with a some what arabized dialect in order to make himself more "pious" or learned.

Che: +1! Well said! I hope that the muslim world wakes up and truly deals with those abuse other all in the name of God. But Wahabism did not begin today. During the times of the beloved one, peace be upon him, a man whome everyone thought to be pious said to the prophet "Oh Muhammed, be just". The prophet always merciful answered "If I do not make justice who then will be just"? He warned that sedition would come from the followers of that man.

During the times of Siid Cali, a group openly said to him "You do not rule by God". He was ultimately martyred by them. The Amman message, where over 2000 muslim scholars condemned takfirism is a good starter I hope that we adopt that proclaimation.

Haatu   

RoccaLittorio;974891 wrote:
That the ikhwaan are terrorists.

I don't know about that. All I know is this is the opinion of the scholars of Islam when it comes to the Ikhwaan (a video by Sh Albaani one of the greatest scholars of our time AUN):

Khadafi;974741 wrote:
Being a Wadaad has also become some kind of buisness. If you turn on random Somali TV you will see a wadaad speaking about all things from science to mathematics and political matters. I remember during 2006-2007 in Nayroobi, a certain famous Somali Wadaad accused then somali government of being apostates and everyone working for them. At the same time he was flirting with Kenyan kikuyo government.

After wide spread criqiue he flip-flopped and turned on his al-shabaab wahabi students. No one noticed it and no one dared to question him. Who can do that? After all he is a
wadaad
:D

Umul maxaa ka rabtaa. Nuunka haku maqlo. Markii Umul lasoo qaado Nuunka ruuxaamo ayaa kusoo dego. Hayeey.

YoniZ   

Haatu;974898 wrote:
I don't know about that. All I know is this is the opinion of the scholars of Islam when it comes to the Ikhwaan (a video by Sh Albaani one of the greatest scholars of our time AUN):

Haatu, Saxib, how is your Arabic?

This clip has the impudence to distort Sheekh Albani's answer to a setup question. Cleverly produced to deceive the masses.

The person asking is clearly trying to set the stage for Sheekh Albani's response. Anyone who can understand Arabic should clearly see what the Saudi questioner is upto.