Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Iraqi men getting killed for answering wrong on how many rakca's fajr contains of

Haatu;974758 wrote:
What the hell is wrong with this Cambuulo fella? Waryaa salafi=/=takfiri. They are mutually exclusive.

PS:
This H-Brute athiest
is seriously getting annoying now. I thought one of the rules of this site was no insulting Islam. What do the moderators and admin do if they can't enforce even this? This site is becoming a joke.

Fadlan don't ever call me atheist again, i never said i was one. What I've said about Islam is the self evident truth, i don't care whether you become annoyed or become blue with anger. articulate and defend your views, why do you have to ask for admin help ?

uchi   

Hobbesian, can you please respect the rules of the site? If you are unsure where to find them please let us know.

uchi;974765 wrote:
Hobbesian, can you please respect the rules of the site? If you are unsure where to find them please let us know.

please let me know the rules. if i have broken them, i will voluntarily ban myself.

Haatu;974758 wrote:
What the hell is wrong with this Cambuulo fella? Waryaa salafi=/=takfiri. They are mutually exclusive.

PS: This H-Brute athiest is seriously getting annoying now. I thought one of the rules of this site was no insulting Islam. What do the moderators and admin do if they can't enforce even this? This site is becoming a joke.

sxb salafism is the mother of takfiirism join to the good side bruvs :)

Jacpher   

^What do you know about Salafi.

I guess to you, whatever every monkey that does whatever it is they do in the name of salafi, makes all the salafis the 'mother of takfiirism'

Jacpher   

Even worst my friend. Markii horaa lagu qaatay. This 'salaf doctrine is the mother of the takfiirism' aad ka hadleysid is according to who? Stuff you read on Wikipedia, Google mise current events in the news? According to who?

Khadafi   

Jacpher;974808 wrote:
^What do you know about Salafi.

I guess to you, whatever every monkey that does whatever it is they do in the name of salafi, makes all the salafis the 'mother of takfiirism'

Jacpher you need to smell the coffe and understand that Salafismlim/Wahabism, a movement that started with Ine Cabdul-Wahaab of najd is the mother of takfirsm. They blended with old kharijism (ex-communicating) muss and then started to raid Xajj-caravans. Claiming that everyone expect themwere infidels. They even destroyed historical sites of Islam.

Jacpher   

One sentence. Convincingly enough. Nicely done. NOT.

You do realize books are made for a reason; reading and gaining knowledge.

YoniZ   

Cambuulo iyo bun;974815 wrote:
i didn't say all the salafis are the mother of takfiirism rather the salaf doctrine is the mother of the takfiirism.

C&B saxib, have you ever read the origins of modern Takfirism? where it started and under what situation?

Have you ever read the Sayid's Jaheliyatil al-qarnil eshriin.

Please do some research before coming to this shallow conclusions.

It is inconceivable how this forum' s moderators turn blind eye to unjustified barrage of insults directed to the Faith of the overwhelming majoriy of SOLers.

No wonder people confuse incitement and provocation with free speech.

Faith or no faith, I think we need to accept, there are elements within the Muslim world that simply has to be confronted and removed for good. It is complex issue with no simple answers but admitting the problem would be the first step.