Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Faarrow, Say My Name music video

^^^, don't be a bitter old man......I don't know much about the subjects in the video, but I know your Somali

idol Keinan struggled for years before he signed a lucrative contract and became a household name.

Mida kale, waligaa Langston Hughes' "Dream Deferred" ma aqrisay?

Look it up...

Nice video...

Originally Posted by Classified

This is bigger than culture. Bigger than just 'genres of music". This, the likes of these two sisters and many others alike, are claiming to be "Muslim" and at the same time project un-Islamic appearance, a way of life that is certainly against the teachings of Islam. Their audience? Hundreds of thousands of upcoming youth from a war-torn background, no education, no strong deen and with an idea that life, western-life style is truly the only road towards success.

By your logic, the only way to set a good example is to become Godane follower and eventually find yourself in

some Suuq, with a bomb vest strapped, sweating bullets, your target approaching, and all the same attempting to remember if the red or black button is the one Godane's lieutenant told you to press. This in itself is a false

choice, but lets for a moment entertain this madness about entertainers, especially females with short shorts

setting a bad example. What is the alternative yaa poster/Classified?

Would you rather the new Generation of Somalis follow Godane and have him as a role model or the young girls from the video?

(After all, you presented us with a false choice, so why dont you entertain the above question and give me a

straight answer)

Go on, try....and be honest with yourself.

Yours truly,

LayZie G.

D.O.C   

This is how non muslims turning to islam in my street, i rather watch these new sisters, may allah bless them.

Different ugly name, same qashin hees. Trying duplicate the route Keynaan taken in mid '00s miyaa? He was a mediocre, struggling and aspiring heesaa then known as K9 in Toronto when he had the idea of going to Nayroobi to record a new video song and change his name. Hmm...

wyre   

indha adkaa balaayada intaan ey leegyihiin kastuumooyin bey waddooyinka waaweyn la marayaan :D