Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somaliland Butchery. Video

Dr_Osman   

Watch from the 8:34 mark till 8:49 mark. Talk about the stone ages, it's as if they're hunters and gatherers. Another barbaric and backward step for the rebel enclave while it is set to be divided into 3 entities; awdal state, gabilay state and somaliland. I don't waste putting SSC because that was never going to happen in the beginning

why u hate sillyland so much!! whats the deal!!

Hater!! This should be your new name forever!! kol.

U gotta understand that every enclave, i.e., silly or bug or juba (bagland) land does the same shyte!!

So just dont your middle finger to others, while your shittyland is doing the same shyte.

deal!! smell the fresh air homie.

Tallaabo   

Dr_Osman;974503 wrote:

Watch from the 8:34 mark till 8:49 mark. Talk about the stone ages, it's as if they're hunters and gatherers. Another barbaric and backward step for the rebel enclave while it is set to be divided into 3 entities; awdal state, gabilay state and somaliland. I don't waste putting SSC because that was never going to happen in the beginning

So how would you slaughter a camel for food Ditoore Osman? Please teach us your humane way of doing it. Or should we all become vegetarians?:confused: