Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Puntland Investment Guide 2013

Che is this Insulting or fact? if they change from pirate state to serious state and they stop three illegal activity: Pirate (GDP n0:1), Illegal fishery and human trafficking and try to develop honest business like the one they are trying, I will not use that word any more and I'll give Xaal

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;974551 wrote:
Che is this Insulting or fact? if they change from pirate state to serious state and they stop three illegal activity:
Pirate (GDP n0:1), Illegal fishery and human trafficking
and try to develop honest business like the one they are trying, I will not use that word any more and I'll give
Xaal

Oh my days, you must know something the world hasn't been caught aware of. Tell me;

1. How much do these activities contribute to the local economy;
  2. Also is there a headquarter for the human trafficking association (HTA) and finally can you shed some light on the illegal fishery that is taking place;
  3. How illegal do you think, on a scale of 1 to 10 is it to fish in your waters?

Thanks!

Illegal fishery? How does one illegally fish one's own fishery? And what does any criminal activity have to do with the general public of any society. By your logic, we should call Europeans and Asians thieves because trawlers emptying the Somali sea hail from those regions?

nuune   

Wiil Cusub, Xaaji Xeyraan can use that term, but not you, Xaajiga means no bad intention at all even when he uses it, in fact, he says clan enclave most of the time and avoids that word, but you, insisting on the name calling, I guess that is not what a grown up man does, calling or labeling whole clans for such derogatory names, do you know that piracy has being reduced by 70% this year alone, NATO did prevent only 5%, they do nothing anyway, they are busy with business using their factorized canned fishing ships, the rest of 65% of the job was done by the Punt Marines, marka give credit to them, sxb, waana iska caadi raali galintu ceeb ma ahan hadaad xaal ku dareysana waa abshir.

Somalia;974552 wrote:

1. How much do these activities contribute to the local economy;

Thanks!

according world bank report pirate annual ransom payment US$53 million average check by your self 80% of that ransom goes to PL rest to XX

• Also is there a headquarter for the human trafficking association (HTA) and finally can you shed some light on the illegal fishery that is taking place;

just read last report of the Monitoring Group on Somalia and Eritrea 2013 You will find nr's how many Iranian ships fishing in the area under PL protection.

• How illegal do you think, on a scale of 1 to 10 is it to fish in your waters?

Illegal fishers bay ransom many for their protection and fishery quote to administration ( see UN report)

If you can tell me any other export product which pay better than this activity (with reference) I will change my mind and how i call that part of Somalia

Che -Guevara;974554 wrote:
Illegal fishery? How does one illegally fish one's own fishery? And what does any criminal activity have to do with the general public of any society. By your logic, we should call Europeans and Asians thieves because trawlers emptying the Somali sea hail from those regions?

If local authority or other local gangs received payment from illegal fishery companies than it goes local economy and it effects general public of any society. just read UN report to understand this

nuune;974555 wrote:
Wiil Cusub, Xaaji Xeyraan can use that term, but not you, Xaajiga means no bad intention at all even when he uses it, in fact, he says clan enclave most of the time and avoids that word, but you, insisting on the name calling, I guess that is not what a grown up man does, calling or labeling whole clans for such derogatory names, do you know that piracy has being reduced by 70% this year alone, NATO did prevent only 5%, they do nothing anyway, they are busy with business using their factorized canned fishing ships, the rest of 65% of the job was done by the Punt Marines, marka give credit to them, sxb, waana iska caadi raali galintu ceeb ma ahan hadaad xaal ku dareysana waa abshir.

Nuune akhri cadaymaha Somalia u Soo ban dhigay haddii sadexdaa ceebood ee deegankan ka socday sanadadii tagay la joojiyo waxba igma aha inaan joojiyo isticmaalka ereygaa waliba xaal kuusan ka baxsho

nuune   

Wiil Cusub, you are calling everyone from that region a Pirate, Caruurta, Cirroolayaasha, Caamada, Ciidanka, Ceesaamaha, the fact few men are involved in piracy or human trafficking translates to you that everyone is involved, that is what we are talking about, you need to stop putting a whole community into one basket!

Nuune Xaasha ha i ceebayn maan odhan waa qof walba balse waa xaqiiqo ka jirta deegaanka. waa waxa ugu horeeya ee madaxayga ku soo dhacaya marka aan maqlo Bosaso.

Che read well those to report and make your own conclusion.

Any way they are changing and let us concentrate positive side

This is really simple, do you call the citizens of this region pirates? We are talking your views here. Own up to it or drop it.

Xaqiiqo? please let's not use that for you nothing about what an individual in Galkacayo, Garowe and Bosaso go through

Che -Guevara;974565 wrote:
This is really simple, do you call the citizens of this region pirates? We are talking your views here. Own up to it or drop it.

Xaqiiqo? please let's not use that for you nothing about what an individual in Galkacayo, Garowe and Bosaso go through

Yes Xaqiiqadu is leading may conclusion and if the facts on the ground changes same my conclusion too. Fact is now that part of the ransom many gets in local economy in that area and the development in that area gets profit from that illegal activity read this paper to believe (Treasure Mapped: Using Satellite Imagery to Track the Developmental Effects of Somali Piracy)

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;974557 wrote:
according world bank report pirate
check by your self 80% of that ransom goes to PL rest to XX

You will find nr's how many Iranian ships fishing in the area under PL protection.

Illegal fishers bay ransom many for their protection and fishery quote to administration ( see UN report)

If you can tell me any other export product which pay better than this activity (with reference) I will change my mind and how i call that part of Somalia

1. Your link is irrelevant and doesn't even support your claim. Puntland's budget is 39 million, that isn't 80% of 53 million, or is my math wrong? :D

2. http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/70871-The-Marines-Capture-Illegal-Trawellers-In-Puntland-Waters.-PICS-AUDIO

That's it.

Somalia   

Wiil Cusub;974568 wrote:
Yes Xaqiiqadu is leading may conclusion and if the facts on the ground changes same my conclusion too. Fact is now that part of the ransom many gets in local economy in that area and the development in that area gets profit from that illegal activity read this paper to believe (
y)

The report states a masjid in Garowe was build by pirates when in fact pirates invest money in areas such as Nairobi. You have to come better than this.

Wiil Cusub;974568 wrote:
Yes Xaqiiqadu is leading may conclusion and if the facts on the ground changes same my conclusion too. Fact is now that part of the ransom many gets in local economy in that area and the development in that area gets profit from that illegal activity read this paper to believe (
y)

So let me see your logic, the mafia control good deal of Italy's economy, so by the extension we should consider Italians to be mafia members,

And you keep saying the local economy benefits, if a pirate buys a product from shop-keeper, that makes him a pirate?