Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Return To Somalia: Adam and Abdi's Story

Masha Allah - these young men and women are inspirational and deserve a prize of some sort. May Allah bless the work of their hands in this world and in the hereafter.

Greatjob homies.......i really really wanna join them!! fyi though......I gotta have 4 xalimoos working with me!!

Just kidding!! lol........However, i really do wanna join them homies!!!! can anybody hook me up!! Me ready, to give back to my country.

Its about time...nomads. holla give me the 411. thx

raula   

So you are back from your honeymoon hah :D

Rudy, there are some (maybe plenty) of SOLers that are back home & you can hook up w/them-inquire around. However, you'll have to tame your serious night-trawls & wake up before the cockerel crows-if you can hang w/that..you're good to go! Otherwise get ready for some Sh*t to bblow your mind-for real:D

Maqane   

Great documentary Walaalkiis, Aad baad ugu mahadsantahay for sharing this with us.

I can't wait to keep in touch with them. Waa geesiyaasheenii Soomaliyeed wayna haboontahay in lagu daydo.

couple of HAGs posing as laan-gaab elhu naars. it's clearly obvious they're detached from reality. yaa u sheega in biyomaalku deeganyahay Merca.

$4,000 for the event? pathetic! $200 for printing the tickets? WTF?

these eurotrash and top-man style icons are clearly out of their comfort zone. why is Adam or Abdi having a go at the AU security officials. ileen he's more likely to blow himself up than the vagabonds of Heliwa district eh?

the whole clip makes for an uncomfortable viewing and reeks of self-promotion. the sentimentalism of the narrator adds a voyeur edge to this mashruuc.

N.O.R.F   

YoniZ;974533 wrote:
Well done guys, it is better trying in Mogadishu than moaning in London.

Very true. All the best to them.

why r sillylander haters!! they b***t*ch 2 fing much!! why.... Rugan maxaa ku dacye!!

They really need some serious manhood updating OSx !! anybody know where they can d/l some from!! Plz hook them up. They got some bad buggy brains..4 real.

PS: Raula..u pretty boozi!! I dont do that no mo!! me single...r u? If u is hit me!! We can go to lido N do the underwater dive.

here is what i am talking about!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN6afSvukbg

my fav show in Bombay.