Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Russia Olympics - Man representing Somalia has

nuune   

1148947_349040445229807_733340151_n.jpg

It looks like he fed himself before the start of the games, this was few days ago, 17th of August.

Some world media reacted to this, and were making fun of Somalia as a whole.

Mohammed   

Are you bit ****** or something? Firstly he was representing Sweden and nobody was taking the piss out of him. He was running in one of the hottest days during the World Championships. Many athletes felt ill by the heat and humidity.

nuune   

Are you related to him, mise dhiig kar aad qabtaa, the world media doesn't care if he is representing Sweden, they know he is Somali and that is why many media outlets made fun of him and Somalia(not Sweden)!

is tartiibi waryaa xanaaqa ma fiicnee

nuune   

Jacphar, sxbkaa Oba ayaa kuu jawaabey camal akhri hee hehe

Mohamed, I am not interested in finding you links, but I was watching the event LIVE and in Russian language, they have even talked about Russia-Somalia relations in the 70s, whhy all this when they know he is representing Sweden, because he is Somali, the sooner you get that, the better, sxb, everybody cares about Mo Farah as long he is getting medals for Britain, it is a temporary thing, it is called, selective interest!

Mohammed   

nuune;974420 wrote:

Mohamed, I am not interested in finding you links, but I was watching the event LIVE and in Russian language, they have even talked about Russia-Somalia relations in the 70s, whhy all this when they know he is representing Sweden, because he is Somali, the sooner you get that, the better, sxb, everybody cares about Mo Farah as long he is getting medals for Britain, it is a temporary thing, it is called, selective interest!

So you're basically a liar.

Let me remind you what you said....

Some world media reacted to this, and were making fun of Somalia as a whole.

and....

many media outlets made fun of him and Somalia(not Sweden)!

Yet you can't find me one link in which many of the world media outlets made fun of him. Okay :D

raula   

^^:D

I can't see the pic(damn work, sometimes i can, sometimes not). So, assuming that he fainted/dropped dead or dead last something. Maskiin.

Waryaa MMA-long distance marathonkaa..soor 2bo beri kahor baa laiska soo dharjiyaa. weydii nuune.

Rawla, inaa fiirsatid waaye. Iyadoo muuqaal ah waa tanaa ee fiirso.

Ninka Gatorade isku soo dal dalay. Hunqaaco ka bixi waaye. Laakiin qof ku ordaaye laba saac ka badan oo isku xigto oo kuleelkaas ah been been ma u taalo.