Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Breaking News: Deal between Federal Goverment and Jubbaland

Recommended Posts

Jacpher   

Che -Guevara;974398 wrote:
Garoodi confuses wishes with prophecies.

 

Since everybody loves saying 'the reality is', well the facts are, none of us here have any real vested interest in Somalia or whatever tribal land we are from.. So let's wish our people the best. May Allah Somalia and Somalis.

Speak for yourself man. This board is full of wanna-be warlords, drug-lords, clan xildhibaan/ambassador, so for those of us with no real vested interest in Somalia's tribal warfare are, sadly a tiny minority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

horta dadkiinan using the term federalism marka hore define federalism, every state having their own army controlling the asset such as ports,airports, every state having a president war ma noqde ilma adeerayaloow somalia needs to get balkanized xaalku sidaas buu ku jiraa im freaking tired of this bullshyt. :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;974382 wrote:
GAROODI,

 

To many of us you represent the pulse of SNM (an important groupings represented by the secessionist madness that is Hargeysa) , but you are overdoing it really, almost losing your marbles (if you have any to begin with).

 

Relax boowe; the Jubbaland political marvel is a notch higher than your 21-year status of political stagnation and dashed hopes of recognition.

 

I just stated the reality that's all. Can you disapprove what I wrote. This is the somali Cold War. It's not about federalism it's still about the same pre 1991 d block bu))sh*t for hegemony. Like I said puntland is irrelevant because if you remove the name, bravado and baxbax you have 2.5 regions of none sense.

 

Hassan sheick is asking for what any president would ask for full access to his fellow countrymen. In today's reality without taxation governance won't work. Hand over the Kenyan protected airport and port and hand them over to the government if you are genuine about Somalia and governance and stop hiding behind foreign powers. Somalia can only have one president and centralised governance with local city government admins is the only solution. In parliament federalism would lose if voted on.

 

If you are Somalia then be Somalia if not have the ba))s to declare it.you will however not be allowed to have your cake and eat iras well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GAROODI;974366 wrote:
Tilamock your lot only think you have relevance however in reality other then talk and bravado nothing substantial. Hag have the capital, the presidency and the majority population in south Somalia. Duriyada have the entire north they are insignificant to Somalia politics because they choose to unlike your lot who inhabit the few desert wastelands between the monoliths. Other then bravado and talk I assure your lot mean little to Somalias situation. You have struggled to stop SOMALILAND and with all your so called influence have managed to achieve nothing substantial in south Somalia.

lol...you've just agreed with our statements. The reason duriyada keep to themselves is precisely because of the aforementioned laangaabnimo and their abject irrelevance in Somali political affairs...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAROODI   

Tillamook;974414 wrote:
lol...you've just agreed with our statements. The reason duriyada keep to themselves is precisely because of the aforementioned
laangaabnimo
and their abject irrelevance in Somali political affairs...
:D

It's because they are a different country and the constitution of the republic of SOMALILAND states it is imperative to have good relations wih naibours and not interfer in their domestic affairs Einstien.

 

Keep hiding behind Kenyan tanks all Somalis know who the real langab are. Your reverse psychology won't work on me. You should thank god almighty that he duriyada not only have the balls to do what they said but implement it as well. Thank your maker that they are no longer interested its precisely because of this that you have garowe and bosaso left do you think had it been part of SOMALILAND territory that we would be without it today hahah.

 

Hag and duriyada have no animosity between themselves: if duriyada wanted the presidency, prime minister and half the so called parliament the entire somali speaking people's would pray salatul shukri and we all know it hahaha.

 

But Somalia is gone in my view. It's dominion of hag now and watch it will happen so get comfortable in your wasteland because the days of welfare checks is gone. That died with Abo siad. No jubaland no mugdisho Saxib Ethier you have bosaso and garowe call it sadaqa from duriyada hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GAROODI;974415 wrote:
It's because they are a different country and the constitution of the republic of SOMALILAND states it is imperative to have good relations wih naibours and not interfer in their domestic affairs Einstien.

 

Keep hiding behind Kenyan tanks all Somalis know who the real langab are. Your reverse psychology won't work on me. You should thank god almighty that he duriyada not only have the balls to do what they said but implement it as well. Thank your maker that they are no longer interested its precisely because of this that you have garowe and bosaso left do you think had it been part of SOMALILAND territory that we would be without it today hahah.

 

Hag and duriyada have no animosity between themselves: if duriyada wanted the presidency, prime minister and half the so called parliament the entire somali speaking people's would pray salatul shukri and we all know it hahaha.

 

But Somalia is gone in my view. It's dominion of hag now and watch it will happen so get comfortable in your wasteland because the days of welfare checks is gone. That died with Abo siad. No jubaland no mugdisho Saxib Ethier you have bosaso and garowe call it sadaqa from duriyada hahahaha

Pheee...ew! That is one heck of a moronic post if ever there was one. Saaxiib, I stopped reading right after "it's because it is different country" which I believe was in the first sentence.

 

In any case, the more you try to defend yourself against the obvious laangaabnimo of duriyada, the guiltier you look Garoodi.

 

*shakes head*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carafaat   

Mafia;974365 wrote:
Sad indeed, but I honestly think that from Jubbaland standpoint, this might be actually a good outcome for the following two reasons:

 

1) J/L convinced the international community that Xamar isn't serious about federalism. This will allow them to build out their own break-away government similar to SL and PL where they can implement their own vision without the pressure from international community to work with the Federal government. I'm already being fed that J/L is planning to sever ties with the federal governmental very soon, much to the elation of PL.

 

2) This will lead the current Mogadishu admin to fail, paving the way for a more competent leader to emerge. Somali people win because they will have a leader in place, which we don't have now. J/L wins because by then they will have a greater leverage in somali politics, with the international backing and more mature government structure. So, if you support J/L initiative, this fall out might actually help them a great deal. Remember Britain and Qatar were the backbone of Hassan Sheekh Mohamud, and they are both conspiring against him now. He lost the international backing that he had and he never had enough local support. Politically, he is a dead man walking now

Axmed Madobe can cut the ties with Federal Goverment but the Kenyan forces are part of AMISOM and thus are obliged to follow AU/IGAD directives. And so far IGAD's directives ordered to hand over port and airport to Federal Goverment, State building be left to Federal Goverment and Kenyan forces to follow orders from AMISOM HQ. Read the different IGAD recommendations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mafia   

Carafaat;974439 wrote:
Axmed Madobe can cut the ties with Federal Goverment but the Kenyan forces are part of AMISOM and thus are obliged to follow AU/IGAD directives. And so far IGAD's directives ordered to hand over port and airport to Federal Goverment, State building be left to Federal Goverment and Kenyan forces to follow orders from AMISOM HQ. Read the different IGAD recommendations.

wallee caqli waa ku daayay nimankiina Landerska ah. When was the last time Kenya gave shyt about AMISOM orders and wants? The wasiiro and the leaders of the federal government were returned from the airport. What does that tell you? Kenya AMISOM contingency is there to protect their own interest, which works to the favor of J/L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAROODI   

Mafia;974441 wrote:
wallee caqli waa ku daayay nimankiina Landerska ah. When was the last time Kenya gave shyt about AMISOM orders and wants? The wasiiro and the leaders of the federal government were returned from the airport. What does that tell you? Kenya AMISOM contingency is there to protect their own interest, which works to the favor of J/L.

Walahi Somalis. Allah Rahma. Boasting about Kenyati power. Where is the loyalty to your country to your president to your national identity ???

 

Tilmook if you say so... Keep hiding behind your Kenyan tank. The gyps/es of Somalia. Lost at everything ever attempted. Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carafaat   

Mafia;974441 wrote:
wallee caqli waa ku daayay nimankiina Landerska ah. When was the last time Kenya gave shyt about AMISOM orders and wants? The wasiiro and the leaders of the federal government were returned from the airport. What does that tell you? Kenya AMISOM contingency is there to protect their own interest, which works to the favor of J/L.

That was before the IGAD summit in Kampala. And besides the salaries of Kenyan troops are paid by Amisom/AU. Try to use logic amd reason, you cant expect foreign troops paid by the international community to sabotage and obstrict the Somali goverment for you. Atleast come up with ways to do the job yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mafia   

Carafaat;974451 wrote:
That was before the IGAD summit in Kampala. And besides the salaries of Kenyan troops are paid by Amisom/AU. Try to use logic amd reason, you cant expect foreign troops paid by the international community to sabotage and obstrict the Somali goverment for you. Atleast come up with ways to do the job yourself.

Exactly my point Atoore! If the Americans and EU wanted Kismayo to fall into the hands of the SFG, it would have happened overnight. I trust you know at least that much! Behind the scenes, some EU member states, specially, Italy play a disproportionate role in South Somalia politics obvious reasons and they no longer view Hassan Sheekh's government as legitimate. Proof? The last Addis Ababa meeting was sponsored by the UK and was a pretext for Hassan Sheekh to accept J/L without pre-condition. He failed again. International community is behind J/L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carafaat   

Mafia, these days the Italian influence and leverage in Somalia about zero. This was surely diffrent in the old days of the Cosa Nostra. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this