Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Hassan Sheekh in Adis Ababa for Jubbaland Talks with President Madoobe

nuune   

GAROODI;974230 wrote:
Ahmed who???
The man is in addis to commemorate the death of melez zenawi
who was a former president of Ethiopia this is just good naibourly protocol and brief respite from the chaos of mugdisho to sip on some Ethiopian boon and watch some Ethiopian neck dancing.
Madobe is there to meet himself clearly the president hasn't said anything

shirka-addis3f.jpg

shirka-addis1f.jpg

shirka-Addisf.jpg

I expect GAAROODI never to visit this thread after this asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

nuune   

gooni;974212 wrote:
Madaxweynuhu wuxuu casuumadiisu ahayd sida la sheegay sanad guuradii tacsidii aabihii geeska afrika uma tegin inuu warlord la kulmo
haduu la kulmana waa dariiqii sumxaanyada aakhirkana ma cawaaqib fiicna

True, here we have a national president meeting the very same man he dismissed, or as news are reporting waged war against him, I think the reputation of President Hassan is in tatters and he has shattered all the kalsooni he had from my Gedo folks, and Xamar folks, as well as our own ethnic Afro Hashimitte folks.

Can we say that President Hassan dhulkuu isku jiidey by meeting a warlord, and why, the pictures sound like there are two leaders meeting in an oval office, as if they are from two countries, well by the look of it, it looks as if they are from two countries, this is how it all came to being, very sad!!

shirka-addis1f.jpg

Xasan Sheekh iyo Axmed Madoobe oo la filayo in caawa isugu yimaadaan kulan casho sharaf ah

President Hassan is not part of the Negotiation team..... SFG demands are the same nothing change .

demands are , Blacky will be intern leader for sometime 6 month to years ?

The African Union are pressuring both side to Negotiate , The AU wants to maintain The Peace keeping mandate . The IC wants to bring in UNSOM .

Time is running out for blacky , inside source are stating blacky will accept SFG demands only if he be Intern leader for 2 years .

A stable Kismayo and jubba will benefit the SFG :)

GAROODI;974296 wrote:
Proves nothing like I said nothing will come of it at all...and I think I have seen those pictures before.

Why do you hope for the failure of these negotiations? How does it affect you and why do you care?

President Hassan is not part of the Negotiation team..... SFG demands are the same nothing change .

demands are , Blacky will be intern leader for sometime 6 month to years ?

Then what is he doing there? Enjoy the view and eat in a fancy hotel. Negotiations are about compromise, the SFG or Raskamboni can't get everything they want and they should find middle ground. After 6 months of aggravation and division lets hope that this issue is behind us.

The Zack   

WOW! Walee waxbaa ka dhacay!

Xiin and other folks, thanks for the hot coverage!

HAG vs Federalism

Federalism and fairness will win!

These talks were designed to arm twist Culosow, for better or worse...but thankfully President Madoobe will finally get the green light to name his cabinet and finish building the Jubaland administration.

Ka dib heshiis maanta duhurkii 21 Ogoosto, 2103 Adis abeba ku dhexmaray Madaxweynayaasha Jubaland iyo Dowlada Federaalka ah ayaa Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh Wuxuu Casumaad rasmi ah u fidiyey Madaxweynaha Jubaland Axmed Maxmed Islaam iyo ku Xigeenkiisa Cabdulaahi Sheikh Ismaaciil Farataag iney booqasho ku yimaadaan Muqdisho.

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh wuxuu kaloo sheegey in loo baahan yahay in lasii wado dib u heshiisiinta Gobolada isla markaasna la sameeyo tanaasul dheer oo dhinacyo badan taabanaya.

Heshiiskii maanta dhex maray Jubaland iyo Dowlada Federaalka ayaa Dowladu waxay si buuxda u aqoonsatey Maamulka Axmed Madoobe iyadoo horey dhowr jeer Madaxweyne xasan Sheikh u sheegey in deegaankaas ay ka jiraan Madaxweynayaal dhowra isla markaasna uusan mid gaara aqoon saneyn.

Dowlada Itoobiya ayaa kaalin muuqata ka qaadatey in labada dhinac heshiis isla gaaraan iyadoo cadaadis adagna la saarey, Hebayn hore ayaa labo Ergo oo kakala socda labada Madaxweyne ay Wax heshiis ah isla gaari waayeen iyadoo kulan Casho ah oo labada Madaxweyne isku arkeen uu isna ku dhamaadey guul la’aan, saaka waabarigii ayaaWasiirka Arimaha dibada Itoobiya Dr Tedros wuxuu ukala dhexeeyey socod labada dhinac ah oo uu ukala dabqaaday tasoo dhalisey in labada dhinac is arkaan ayna wada hadlaan, isla markaasna heshiis wada gaaraan.

Heshiiska ayaa nuxurkiisu ahaa in dowlada Federaalka ah ay si buuxda u aqoonsato Gobolada Jubada hoose, Jubada Dhexe iyo Gedo ay yihiin maamul Goboleed uuna Madaxweyne u yahay Axmed Maxamed Islaam isla markaasna Doorkii Dowlada dhexe la waafajiyo.

Jubaland waxay hoosta ka xariiqeren iney iyagoo raacaya Dastuurka Federaalka ah ay si buuxda ula shaqaynayaa Madaxwyen Xasan Sheikh iyo Xukuumada Raysal Wasaare Cabdi Faarax Shirdoon.

Waxaa la isla meel dhigey oo kale in waxayaabaha dhiman lagu dhameeyo Casumaad uu Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh ku casumey hogaanka Jubaland magaalada Muqdisho, lama shaacin xiliga ay Jubaland aadayaanm Villa Soomaaliya

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;974258 wrote:
Shimbiryahoow heesa, hees wanaagsan heesaa.

2u4o2rs.png

2v10t9h.png

2s6pshh.png

21173us.png

MMA,

Thanks for posting this agreement. It quite ironic and sad that after 20 years of civil war, 20 years after the Addis Abeba peace conferences in foreign lands and 20 years after UNOSOM. We are back at square one and still trying to negotiating peace between Somalis in Addis Abeba of all places.

GAROODI   

xiinfaniin;974335 wrote:
Today , pictures, not mere sentiments, speak louder than Carafaat's words.

Where is our pseudo analyst Mintid Farayar ?

I find it hard to believe that: madobe will surrender the airport and port and I find it hard to believe that Hassan shieck will accept madobe so easily. Ironically the only news sources reporting this so called breakthrough are pirate sources. Do you actually believe jubaland will get approved by parliament. I also find it hard to believe that Hassan would do a 360 degree turn on gedo considering the clan chiefs of gedo don't want to be part of the swihili kismayo admin. I smell a rat. Lets see what hag sources say this sounds like the typical d block bu((sh@t. Not Hassan shiecks style.