Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Egal Int. Airport Hargeisa

YoniZ   

Congrats, looks nice and clean MashaAllah.

Two notes:

- The electrician did a very poor job, wires are visible in many places inside the halls.

- Please ditch that ugly red curtains we see in every Nomad's living room and use brighter colours in terms of furniture and decoarations.

Alpha Blondy;974115 wrote:
1187024_10151784181869250_1479076864_n.j

How the gold bank is allowed to but their name right under the airport name? This might cause some sort of confusion!

N.O.R.F   

Alpha Blondy;974115 wrote:
1187024_10151784181869250_1479076864_n.j

1150914_10151784181579250_325058341_n.jp

1185241_10151784182799250_19904594_n.jpg

New PIRS system which makes Hargeisa compliant with international standards and best practices.

993394_10151784229299250_1087198743_n.jp

Mr. R.C. Gupta - chief engineer of the project.

uff fooqal akhas to these negative and hateration comments of the emotional sentiment sort. the kuwait fund 10million in total. 6 was used to repair Hargeisa airport. 4 remains for Berbera airport. i'm not a Kulmiye fan balse they've exceeded themselves here. excellent stuff.

for those of y'all expressing all sorts of wax-la-yidh speculative comments, isku xishooda. y'all clearly have no idea what y'all are talking about.

cheers,

Al.

Nice improvements yes but the airport was closed not for the refurbishment of the terminal (which was going on when the airport was operating normally). It was closed to extend the runway in order for larger planes to land. Please confirm if that will happen, inaar.

nuune   

^^ ever being on that monster with cross wind landing, just beautiful.

That is St.Martiinees

Norf, Alpha is not going to provide any info about this, he has no clue of what is happening there at the airport, JB ayaba dhaamo oo sometimes some ministers kula shiro, Alpha doesn't even know what Terminal is tot he public, or Runway to planes, he thinks the runway is for herding elephants.

Tallaabo   

nuune;974944 wrote:
^^ ever being on that monster with cross wind landing, just beautiful.

That is St.Martiinees

Norf
, Alpha is not going to provide any info about this, he has no clue of what is happening there at the airport, JB ayaba dhaamo oo sometimes some ministers kula shiro, Alpha doesn't even know what Terminal is tot he public, or Runway to planes, he thinks the runway is for herding elephants.

Yeah:o Maho beach next to St Maarten airport is the best beach in the world. It has got everything: sun, sea, and hurricane winds:D

Tallaabo   

nuune;974970 wrote:
^^ lool, Cross Wind Landing, I meant this:

Yes I know. I saw this video many years ago while trolling youtube. I would not set a foot on a plane if I was told it would do such a shameless dance in the air:eek:

nuune   

^ That is the greatest landing of all times, it takes great skills to handle and control such a beast on a really dangerous Cross Wind Landing.

That airport where the Plane was landing is the most dangerous airport in the world, they closed it anyway, planes landing there had to do a dangerous bend in order to land, you saw it the Pilot doing a hell of a quick turn.

I am sure this is a great landing to you, recently in Dublin:

4174324157_08a0b76ac2_z.jpg

Ibtisam   

Egal airport will have its first 737 landing and taking off tomorrow inshallah- that is the plan anyway! Im excited! Will post pictures inshallah

nuune   

Ibti, it better be 737-800(154 passenger capacity) and not 737-700(118 passenger capacity) which is an old aircraft, not old but 737-800 is much more robust, economic and environment friendly.

Ps: I had some insider information that Somali Airlines had acquired its third aircraft in 2 months(can't disclose their model or seating plans), the planes are now undergoing painting and branding in one of Europe's capitals, okey, it is Dublin(number one place for aircraft leasing in the world) and Shannon Airport(few hours from Dublin(where they are being serviced now)).

The defunct Somali Airlines is planning to launch services this year, I expect the first destinations to be Hargeisa.