Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Egal Int. Airport Hargeisa

Tallaabo   

Somaliland is getting more ridiculous by the day. They built a hut and called the president to celebrate its opening. I am sure two Polish builders can construct what we see on these pictures and much more. Even an ageing Spaniard built a better looking building single handed and with no foreign aid. Somalis are useless when it comes to work, let us be honest about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12088560

86.jpg

Talaabo yaa fish and chip kid. Tell me what you self did "Baqal fardo la daaqdaa faras bay is moodaa"

70 years old grandmother build complete hospital. you can fellow her as idol instead this kufaar.

edna_hospital_f1227312345.jpg

local community of few men build this road from this situation to

geNWw.jpg

this

TjJHs.jpg

Grabbed-Frame-5.jpg

waddo.jpg

Grabbed-Frame-4.jpg

Haatu   

^All they did was remove the rocks and flatten it. Even then I doubt they did it using their own hands like that old man. :D

Haatu;973995 wrote:
^All they did was remove the rocks and flatten it. Even then I doubt they did it using their own hands like that old man.
:D

Haatu and Talaabo this is my hero's and fellow your old kufaar as hero.

Grabbed-Frame-8.jpg

Gudiga DawgaCad

Edna_graduating_nurses.jpg

Adna aden

Haatu   

^Ninna waxtarkooda ma xaqirayo, balse waxaan ku leheeyahay labo aan is lahayn baad isbarbar dhigtay. Inkastoo uu gaal yahay, haddana waa in la aqoonsadaa odayga waxtarkiisa, oo runtii kuwa kale aysan gaareyn waayo konton sano ayuu mashruucaas waday welina wuu wadaa.

Tallaabo   

Wiil Cusub;974002 wrote:
yes i don't have any
emotional
binding with orthodox church in England

You are missing the point saaxiib. It is not about the church or religion but the audacity, determination, ingenuity, and the amazing work ethics of a Spanish guy which contrasts so embarrassingly with our useless society. Where as Mr Gusto Gallego (yes my hero) built a giant cathedral with his bare hands, the entire government of Somaliland had to kneel down and beg foreigners to help them build a hut the completion of which they are celebrating now.

Coofle   

According to reports from friends in Ground zero, many of the supposedly Airport funds were mismanaged-being professional- ..Lacagta waxa loo bixinayay dufco dufco, mar walbana waa in la muujiyo ayay ahayd qaabka lacagtii hore loo maareeyay, markii u horeysay ayaa lacagtii iyada oo aan wax saasa lagu qaban iska go'day waxana loo baahday dayn si wax loogu sii qabto oo loogu bandhigo jihada deeqda fidisay. yaa kale oo dayn laga helayaa oo aan ahayn "the gold tycoon"

Blessed   

STOIC;973895 wrote:
.It makes me happy inside though to see a communal celebration of even our mediocrity! haha

This cracked me up! Hahha.

1187024_10151784181869250_1479076864_n.j

1150914_10151784181579250_325058341_n.jp

1185241_10151784182799250_19904594_n.jpg

New PIRS system which makes Hargeisa compliant with international standards and best practices.

993394_10151784229299250_1087198743_n.jp

Mr. R.C. Gupta - chief engineer of the project. http://www.ictonline.com/team.html

uff fooqal akhas to these negative and hateration comments of the emotional sentiment sort. the kuwait fund 10million in total. 6 was used to repair Hargeisa airport. 4 remains for Berbera airport. i'm not a Kulmiye fan balse they've exceeded themselves here. excellent stuff.

for those of y'all expressing all sorts of wax-la-yidh speculative comments, isku xishooda. y'all clearly have no idea what y'all are talking about.

cheers,

Al.