Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Egal Int. Airport Hargeisa

Madaxweynaha Somaliland oo Maanta Xadhiga Ka Jaray Dhismaha Cusub Ee Goroonka Diyaaradaha Cigaal International Airport Ee Magaalada Hargeysa

HARGEYSA(OWN)- Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane, Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Silaanyo) waxa uu maanta xadhiga ka jaray Garoonka Diyaaradaha Caasimada Somaliland ku yaal ee Egal Airport oo in dhawyad ay ka socotay Dib u dhis iyo Qurxin xoogan oo lagu sameeyey Garoonkaasi,

IMG_0348

IMG_0336

IMG_0315

IMG_0353

IMG_0356

IMG_0367 (1)

IMG_0372

IMG_0389

IMG_0001

IMG_0004 (1)

Carafaat   

The most important question is where did the $10 million dollar from the Kuwaiti donation go? The most of these improvements are local mutuluyaal, and I see only one new building and I can imagine new asfalt also costed some money. But I dont really see anything that could have costed 10 million dollar.

This is the design of the new terminal the Goverment showed couple years ago.

egal_airport3.jpg

nuune   

lol all I see is colorful kiosks, coca cola advertisement, and conferences, where is the Runway pictures as this is was what we were looking forward to, and where is the Terminal,

This picture is not new, I walked into that little stairs 3 years ago, was going into a little room for praying that located upstairs, the sitting chair were there too.

IMG_0202.jpg

Carafaat;973880 wrote:
The most important question is where did the $10 million dollar from the Kuwaiti donation go? The most of these improvements are local mutuluyaal, and I see only one new building and I can imagine new asfalt also costed some money. But I dont really see anything that could have costed 10 million dollar.

Carafat 1/2 of that 10 milion goes to Berber airport ware they are building new terminal but for Hargeisa they spend 4.5 M for runway.

Nuune they didn't build new terminal. they spend 4.5 M for new runway and renovation old building. they spend terminal building in Berbera