Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Egypt In Crises

kickz   

Better question; Why were 2200 protestors just massacred?

These church fires seem to be trying to draw attention away from the massacre that just occurred.

kickz   

Rania Lawendy

4 hours ago

Egypt has hit a new low, which is hard to imagine.
Masjid al Iman is full of shuhada that need to be buried and they can't be buried without coroner's report and burial permits and the government and police refuse to issue them. They said to all the families you have to write that they committed suicide.
One of the brothers is screaming you treated them like animals while alive treat them like human beings in their death. The situation is beyond belief.

Along with this, they are refusing to count the dead, and burning dead bodies. Sisi's thugs are sub human.

Another usa fup!! wtf.........am liking child-molesting Put-it PUtin nowadays!!

Come on Uncle Sam!! How come u cant fix shyte since ww2!! Do u know or counted how many wars u lost since then in fing big disgrace!!

I can believe this shyte!! damn

Come uncle...fixed this shyte plz...!!!

kickz   

Hobbesian_Brute;973676 wrote:
I don't think so. This confrontation is between the MB and the Military, Copts have no dog in this fight, so mine is the better question.

The army is burning corpses and not allowing for official counts, what's to say their thugs aren't behind this to?