Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Are we SAFE on SOL?

this site is being monitored by jajuus-juduses and secret agents. i don't feel safe anymore. i share every aspect of my life on this site but i'm worried by the extensive monitoring. :P

what measures are being taken to ensure our anonymity is protected and safeguarded against those with a sick voyeuristic mindset and below the gutter sort of depravity?

please account for this ADMINooow and the MODooow.

cheers,

Al.

nuune   

You should not disclose the account numbers of your bank, don't do it again, as well as the assets you have in Djibouti, no one needs to know these things!

nuune;973613 wrote:
You should not disclose the account numbers of your bank, don't do it again, as well as the assets you have in Djibouti, no one needs to know these things!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Nuunka

abti, Djibouti baad ka hadleysa but my influence ila Mozambique bey gadhey, ma garatay? :P;)

i'm now personally known to at least 15 SOLers either via the social networks or in 'real life'. I was just recently chilling with Saffz in the nation's capital :P. i think we're also facebook friends, maha? i've posted my facial pics at least 7 times in 6 years or something. i talk about real events in my life on the trolls and cantarbaqash thread without limit. i'm not new to self-qarxis and doing little exposes about my person, ma garatay? :P

what i don't appreciate, however, is some white middle aged man pretending to be a somali atheist or a white female research student and her nuanced tirades about woman's empowerment. or even worse someone like Maddeday, whose been employed as a jajuus-judus, by secretive organisations trying to extract information from people. in his particular case, using open-ended questions to solicit a ''reaction'' but NO one is impressed. :mad:

i've previously controlled about 6 scripts...........although, it's been alleged some of my scripts are still active on these boards which i deny. balse, at least they were real and authentic, you know. p i wasn't a fake nor was i monitoring, despite the various conflicted personalities that seemingly operated within the inner sections of my humanity. :P

the following people are jajuus-juduses or secret agents.

Maddedey

Blackflash

Hobbesian_Brute

Allyourbase

careBlacy

Naxar Nugaaleed

Odey_Somali

Marksman

please ban them immediately. waa iga taalo. :)

p.s - 56 others have been identified pending further clarifications.

uchi   

lol Alpha, you have my support!!!

Serioudly we should protest!! Where do we do our sit out?, do we atleast have the admins address?

i believe alpha homie is schizophrenic...yo, u is somalia, so u r always # target. So dont fret just kick it...ok. fyi....watch out though homie. U know who is the # basaases in nomad society? haha...them light skin gals in Hargeeysa!! WAtchout!! N keep your mouth shut!!

when u see them chicks, run for the border!!! WORD......:::::

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;973622 wrote:
the following people are jajuus-juduses or secret agents.

Maddedey

Blackflash

Hobbesian_Brute

Allyourbase

careBlacy

Naxar Nugaaleed

Odey_Somali

Marksman

please ban them immediately. waa iga taalo.
:)

p.s - 56 others have been identified pending further clarifications.

These are all small fish.Che is the leader of this CIA covert operation. Pretending to be Shabaab supporter, so he can collect info from Somali young muslims who live abroad. :D

I was told recently 60% of Somali diaspora in somalia are western informants ( this includes some Ministers in SFG, Somaliland and Puntland) hard to believe but it's true !.

Coofle   

Alpha why do you have to fear to be exposed? are you involved in terrorist activity? *Terrorist* that is the only thing people scared of these days, Just avoid it and do what else and nobody cares.