Sign in to follow this  
Hobbesian_Brute

MSF quits Somalia for Good, Good riddance - Kudos AS.

Khadafi;973564 wrote:
Hobessian, we all want a Somalia on it's own feet, but why do you want the poor somalis, those
without the money
to buy medical care to simply die? What would you do if
you
were among those many somalis who have no other alternative then to seek medical care from MSF? Your a gaal but to be honest even the gaalo has more mercy then you.

Ninkaani is a freaking troll
-

LOOOL that was funny,

Khadaafi, i am consistent on this. I don't want any aid in whatever form to find its way to the developing world. let them get up on their own damn feet. Somalis can care for each other as we have done since we come into being on this earth, we are sharing people. where do you get they idea that MSF has to provide medicines for poor people, and why stop at Medicines, they desperately need food too, clothes, jobs etc. where does it stop ?? you get my drift. Your already have the faulty mentality in your head that poor people can't survive without western NGO's. How have we survived all these time in our country then ?? cajiib, talk about mental slavery, emancipate your mind.