Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

When Somalilanders sell dignity for recogniton

Siyaasi   

Hobbesian_Brute;973402 wrote:
Bantus dad xun ma'aha, that can't be said about Arabs and Muslims that's why i criticize them. if they changed their ways today, i would stop criticizing them, nor do i hate any race or physical features. shame on you for coming to the defense of this troglodyte so you can score cheap points against me.

xayawaan indha adag baad tahay, your telling us its ok to hate some humans and not right to hate others. saqajaan waaxid. I understand now you are a sangadhuudhi oromie Murtad.

Siyaasi;973403 wrote:
xayawaan indha adag baad tahay, your telling us its ok to hate some humans and not right to hate others. saqajaan waaxid. I understand now you are a
sangadhuudhi oromie Murtad

you can go┌∩┐yourself Arab lover, afkaaga huurada leh ka leexi walaalehena africa.

Siyaasi   

Hobbesian_Brute;973405 wrote:
you can go┌∩┐yourself
Arab lover
, afkaaga huurada leh ka leexi walaalehena africa.

lol, at least arabs don't smell, i can smell your dirty armpits from here, monkey.

Siyaasi;973406 wrote:
lol, at least arabs don't smell, i can smell your dirty armpits from here, monkey.

So you have smelled arab armpits before, how else would you know, Dayuus waaxid. waxaano kale ayaa somaali kula sheeganaya, akhas.

Siyaasi   

I feel sorry for you if you were abused as a child by an arab, but hey wash that armpit fufu, your filling this room with horrible odor, you even said akhas to your self.

oh, and why am i wasting my time with a low life xabash.

Hobbesian_Brute;973402 wrote:
Bantus dad xun ma'aha, that can't be said about Arabs and Muslims that's why i criticize them. if they changed their ways today, i would stop criticizing them, nor do i hate any race or physical features. shame on you for coming to the defense of this troglodyte so you can score cheap points against me.

what a foul little doofar you are, maha?. abti, you're not impressing anyone with these tirades. :P aren't you capable of discussing something a little less boring, dee. mise waa a niche of sorts. controversialist and sentimentalism miyaa? :P;)

FA142.jpg

^ p.s - check this a-rab-ian rughead, yo. he's got an open space design for a nose, ma istidhi?. i reckon he'll issue a fatwa condemning you to hell, where you'll be tortured until you confess to being a jaajus-judus LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. after that he'll either behead you or do something outrageous.......like ask you to perform a suicide operation because that's what muslims and arabs like doing to each other, dee.....without your opportune criticism already, ma garatay? :P:p;):D

Siyaasi;973409 wrote:
your filling this room with horrible odor, you even said akhas to your self.

oh, and why am i wasting my time with a low life xabash.

smelly.gif

uuf uff uffffffffffffffff

what is that terrible stench Siyassioooow, inaar?

could it be the raw axmaar dish of kidfu that he didn't digest probably because it wasn't cooked? or is it the 'ugali' of the bantu - a staple of sort since the last great bantu migration 5 billion years ago? akhas fooqal uskaag, eesh fooqal eesh caala. bantu fooqal axmaar. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:cool:

Mad_Mullah;973273 wrote:
As I was on Youtube I stumbled upon this cayb video from Nairobi. I knew they were Somalis and was ashamed it reached such a large audience, khayr. But then I read the top rated comment and I just felt sick in my stomach.

هوءلاء ما يسمون بالبانتو في جنوب الصومال المنكوب وهم ليسوا عربا بل افارقه سواحليون لم ياثر الاسلام فيهم ولم يحسن طباعهم ولعل اخلاقهم واطباعهم هي سبب ابتلاء الله لهم من حروب ومجاعات نسال الله ان يراف بحالهم فهذا الفيديو مثير للغثيان لهذا انفصلنا نحن في الشمال (جمهوريه ارض الصومال ) بعد حرب مريره وها نحن في جمهوريه ارض الصومال وعاصمتها هرجيساا نعيش في سلام وامن حقيقيين تحت علمنا المزين بلا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

They are Bantus in the South of Somalia, and they are not Arabs but Africans and their characteristics were not influenced by Islam. And maybe that's the reason for all the calamities (wars and starvation) May God go easy on them. This video is disgusting and for this reason we separated in the North (Somaliland)
after a war, and now we're living in the republic of Somaliland and living in peace and stability under the flag with La Ila Illah Allah on it.

Siyaasi   

Alpha Blondy;973411 wrote:
smelly.gif

uuf uff uffffffffffffffff

what is that terrible stench Siyassioooow, inaar?

could it be the raw axmaar dish of kidfu that he didn't digest probably because it wasn't cooked? or is it the 'ugali' of the bantu - a staple of sort since the last great bantu migration 5 billion years ago? akhas fooqal uskaag, eesh fooqal eesh caala. bantu fooqal axmaar. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:cool:

uuuufff, it must be the anjira he ate last night.;)

Cambuulo,

despite my best efforts to troll the thread and keep ALL negative reactions away from SL, you've actually opened the real discussion, inaar. ::P;)

why are you laughing for? it's a fact...... the closer you are to the equator the more prone to violence. i read it somewhere. i don't remember where. but it's true. y'all koonfurians are vile, disgusting and temperamental creatures because of those nice green mosquito-ridden fields. look at the D.R. Congo for example where 5million have died since 1998 because of the equator. look at your distant cousins, the hutu, who killed 800,000 tutsi and our Hamitic cousins. y'all practice voodo, evil spirits and black magic, inaar naga ciyaarta. this is something y'all share with the Bantus. anyway, i was just watching Somali Channel (Tubta Toosan;)) and there was some controversy surrounding Jawhari and my former friend ''Mad Dog Mahad'' the deputy......another reminder why y'all are not Arabs but Africans and your characteristics were not influenced by Islam. :P

as the BBC reminds us almost everyday.....''Somalia remains without an effective government for 22 years''....ee sida uula soco. :D;)

Cambuulo iyo bun;973417 wrote:
Loooooool lay of the khat my Afro hashimite friend
:D
:D

what? what the hell are you talking about?

saas miyaa? lying about your friend Alz?

i will declare you and your kind an enemy. respect yourself and respect the rules of the forum for the sake of our cordial relations. waa iga taalo. :)