Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

When Somalilanders sell dignity for recogniton

As I was on Youtube I stumbled upon this cayb video from Nairobi. I knew they were Somalis and was ashamed it reached such a large audience, khayr. But then I read the top rated comment and I just felt sick in my stomach.

هوءلاء ما يسمون بالبانتو في جنوب الصومال المنكوب وهم ليسوا عربا بل افارقه سواحليون لم ياثر الاسلام فيهم ولم يحسن طباعهم ولعل اخلاقهم واطباعهم هي سبب ابتلاء الله لهم من حروب ومجاعات نسال الله ان يراف بحالهم فهذا الفيديو مثير للغثيان لهذا انفصلنا نحن في الشمال (جمهوريه ارض الصومال ) بعد حرب مريره وها نحن في جمهوريه ارض الصومال وعاصمتها هرجيساا نعيش في سلام وامن حقيقيين تحت علمنا المزين بلا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

They are Bantus in the South of Somalia, and they are not Arabs but Africans and their characteristics were not influenced by Islam. And maybe that's the reason for all the calamities (wars and starvation). May God go easy on them. This video is disgusting and for this reason we separated in the North (Somaliland) after a war, and now we're living in the republic of Somaliland and living in peace and stability under the flag with La Ila Illah Allah on it.

Alpha Blondy;973344 wrote:
^ being bantu is a state of mind.
it's not just about having two rooms and corridor for a nose
, you know.

That's outrageous and uncalled for, please delete this qashin asap and apologize to bantus forthrightly.:mad: :mad:

Hobbesian_Brute;973368 wrote:
That's outrageous and uncalled for, please delete this qashin asap and apologize to bantus forthrightly.:mad: :mad:

ninyahoow ma sanguddudi baa tahay nooh? see weeyo, nooh?:P

naga daa ciyarta and STOP restricting my freedom of speech. :mad:

Alpha Blondy;973373 wrote:
ninyahoow ma sanguddudi baa tahay nooh? see weeyo, nooh?
:P

naga daa ciyarta and STOP restricting my freedom of speech
. :mad:

You have some nerve, talking about freedom of speech when you trample upon the dignity of other human beings. saqajaan, apologize now.:mad:

^

Xabad is banned for insulting other nomads.

warsamaale is banned for insulting Islam and Muslims.

Hobbesian_Brute is banned for insulting islam and other nomads........

you're so bait walahi. inaar, learning how to troll using multiple scripts, ma garatay? :P:D

Hobbesian_Brute;973386 wrote:
I have reported you the SOL higher echelons, expect your name among the banned list soon. :mad:

tumblr_lfarqkjtee1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

snitches get stitches, yo! :mad:

Siyaasi   

Hobbesian_Brute;973379 wrote:
You have some nerve, talking about freedom of speech when you trample upon the dignity of other human beings. saqajaan, apologize now.:mad:

what a hypocrite this one is, a man who's whole purpose on sol is to insult arabs and muslims is talking about the dignity of other humans. I call this a test of own's medicine.

keep it coming Alpha.

Bantus dad xun ma'aha, that can't be said about Arabs and Muslims that's why i criticize them. if they changed their ways today, i would stop criticizing them, nor do i hate any race or physical features. shame on you for coming to the defense of this troglodyte so you can score cheap points against me.