Sign in to follow this  
Siyaasi

Historic picture.

Siyaasi   

1266852725.jpg

President Siad Barre with Jihan Sadat condoling her over the death of her assassinated husband President Anwar Sadat of Egypt. October 1982.

I heard this particular incident is the reason Siilaanyo left the Somali government and joined the SNM rebels in 1982. He wanted so badly to be the delegation to take part of Anwar Sadat's burial and tacsi, because apparently he has blood ties with the arabs (Duriyada Reer Shiekh Isxaaq Arab bay sheegtan). For Siilaanyo, being denied his request was an insult. Anwar Sadat was buried without the presence of any Hargeisawi, Buraowi, or Berberawi. lol

Haatu   

Classified;973268 wrote:
I heard this particular incident is the reason Siilaanyo left the Somali government and joined the SNM rebels in 1982. He wanted so badly to be the delegation to take part of Anwar Sadat's burial and tacsi, because apparently he has blood ties with the arabs (Duriyada Reer Shiekh Isxaaq Arab bay sheegtan). For Siilaanyo, being denied his request was an insult. Anwar Sadat was buried without the presence of any Hargeisawi, Buraowi, or Berberawi. lol

And you think you're funny for posting this rubbish? Maybe he joined the SNM, I don't know, because he was against the mass killings being perpetrated against his kinsmen. Maybe he could no longer just sit there and watch innocent children, mothers and the elderly being mercilessly butchered by a madman?